What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RL Podcasts

Chins get the wins

First Grade
First time I've watch these guys, they talking about Penrith to a great extent about Luai's replacement.

The Bloke crew are good but far too positive. I get that they have positioned themselves opposite of the traditional negative mainstream media but they'll never tell the truth when a player just isn't good enough.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
The Bloke crew are good but far too positive. I get that they have positioned themselves opposite of the traditional negative mainstream media but they'll never tell the truth when a player just isn't good enough.
All I got was alot of swearing and I was thinking lucky I was alone while watching it, others had a girls day out.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Yeah, imagine talking positively about a sport….. it’s quite refreshing actually.
Not when Kempy takes down whole social media posts like a coward. The game Mitchell Moses missed that easy goalkick against us Kempy had put up this long winded post about how "it's Moses time to shine"
It was down seconds after the game ended.

Iamback

Coach
Not when Kempy takes down whole social media posts like a coward. The game Mitchell Moses missed that easy goalkick against us Kempy had put up this long winded post about how "it's Moses time to shine"

Not only that for me.

Every player to debut is going to be a star
Every player dropped was just unlucky

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Off season is hard.

This Week in League is the best pod but it wouldn't be your thing Alice haha. Lots of piss taking

I was feeling that way about the Bloke podcast even before end of season.

I used to listen to This week in league. One of the presenters appears to have a nasal issue (sniffing continually), and that started to get to me. I felt like screaming at the computer blow ya nose.

I'll try it again, and see how it goes.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I was feeling that way about the Bloke podcast even before end of season.

I used to listen to This week in league. One of the presenters appears to have a nasal issue (sniffing continually), and that started to get to me. I felt like screaming at the computer blow ya nose.

I'll try it again, and see how it goes.
My comments often get read on the show.......that's the type of hosts lol

Luke Bowden

First Grade
So……. I can’t for the life of me see why you’d care? Did you want to troll him with some sort of funny post??

soc123_au

Staff member
Fair enough. Just listened to their latest offering. The sniffing was still there. Sorry (LOL) but it gets on my nerves.
Try the Mason Horo one, they say f**k too much and try a bit hard to be lads, but if you get past that it's actually pretty good. They get the balance of positive/negative pretty spot on.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Try the Mason Horo one, they say f**k too much and try a bit hard to be lads, but if you get past that it's actually pretty good. They get the balance of positive/negative pretty spot on.

Is that the Willie Mason one. I've watched that, it's quite good too.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I'd listen to James Graham read the bible. He is a bit like James May, I don't care what they are doing or talking about, but I'll watch and listen. I reckon I've watched 6 hours of James May making sandwiches on youtube ha ha.

Fair enough. There is something about James Graham that gives me the poos. Can't explain it. When he has discussions about concussion and the like, they are brilliant.