What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RL2 Delayed!!!

Morenito

Juniors
I agree get it right. Im all for it

What bothers me is that we are going to get a roster full of last season, just like RL 1 AGAIN!

axie

Juniors
As for games being delayed, Team Fortress 2 was promised prior to the release of Half Life ... and we're still waiting some 8 or so years later. I'm yet to see a game that has been released on the date it was originally announced.

First quater 2006 would be my best bet.

LESStar58

Referee
I think it'll be worth the wait but I think it is a bit strange that its been advertised so visually around the grounds with the signage, the fact that PSSP are sponsors and they even use a cool little video for Holden halftime...maybe we wont have to wait that much longer!

McLovin

Staff member
Have'nt seen this part of LU forums. Had a chat with some bloke at EB today while i was preordering my copy and he recons October 1st. I dont really care when the game is released, just as long as its as bug free as possible. Even snapped myself up a Sharkies control...

Morenito

Juniors
Connell said:
Have'nt seen this part of LU forums. Had a chat with some bloke at EB today while i was preordering my copy and he recons October 1st. I dont really care when the game is released, just as long as its as bug free as possible. Even snapped myself up a Sharkies control...

I hope you are right but i dont think it will happen considering the game was suppose to come out LATE september. The makers have stated its been delayed and due out LATER this year.

I doubt october 1 is Later this year unfortunately

Munky

Coach
Caged Panther said:
And after all that waiting you will have to buy a new console just to play it. :lol: :lol:

I bought an XBox just for Rare.

35 games later not a single one was made by Rare.

Morenito

Juniors
The trublu website says 7 days till rugby league 2 launch?

I guess they are just a bit behind the news of their own media release that the game has been delayed

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Morenito said:
The trublu website says 7 days till rugby league 2 launch?

I guess they are just a bit behind the news of their own media release that the game has been delayed

they'll launch it, it just wont be available for purchase till next year

sunny

Sidhe are to good gaming what John Hopoate is to good behaviour. It's a crime against humanity that they even exist, let alone are allowed to produce another rugby league game.

Radman

Juniors
sunny said:
Sidhe are to good gaming what John Hopoate is to good behaviour. It's a crime against humanity that they even exist, let alone are allowed to produce another rugby league game.
You'll still buy it...:)

MadDogMason

Juniors
The game has been delayed due to the online capabilities. The actual game has finished development. Do not blame Sidhe because of this, this problem arose when it went in for Testing with Sony. It wont take too long to tweak the online problem it is all going to depend on HES and the distribution process so my tip is October 6th/13th.

And as for the comment made about being bugs in the game the answer to that little spit is that there is no bugs and that it all passed in testing except the online problem so that pretty much it in a nutshell.

MadDogMason

Juniors
And another thing to all those doubting Sidhe, Don't! The game looks amazing and has been awarded a 9/10 which is rare these days especially in sports games. Sidhe are doing us a favour in making the game dont say crap like Sidhe are to good gaming what John Hopoate is to good behaviour. It's a crime against humanity that they even exist, let alone are allowed to produce another rugby league game. Get off your high horse mate!

Jordan

Juniors
Sidhe can take however long they like (with reason obviously), as long as the game is good. The first game wasn't the greatest obviously, but it was Rugby League and I still play it. Heck, I still play ARL96.