What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RL2 Delayed!!!

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
renouf said:
Get F.uck3d

Sidhe are the sh*test game developer

at least EA can set a date and stick to it.. and produce a reasonable game.. now all we have to wait for is fifa 2006

Your an idiot..

Do you even know a thing about EA Sports? they are the worst when it comes to releasing a game on time.

Almost all there games get delayed, Madden 2006 was delayed for a while, Madden 2005 was delayed by more then 2months last year.

I personally can handle delays if it means we will be getting a better product.

Zoidberg

First Grade
bartman said:
I'd prefer a release with the extra work and updated 2006 rosters and everything in March for the start of the season than a December 05 release, if it's not ready for September.

Exactly, I agree. Whats the point of having a roster of the year that was.
Why not make it for the next year? especially if it's not going to be released during the season. May as well wait till early next year

simostorm

Bench
I wouldnt mind if it came out before march either with it updated,

but what I like about it coming out sept/oct or likely Novemember
is that you can play it during the offseason, so league is constantly flowing to my brain.

Moffo

Referee
and where the hell are the tease/updates for it?

i want photos/videos. what gives? nothing has come out for yonks

Caged Panther

First Grade
haha SIDHE are sh*te because there not releasing the game on time. :lol:

I bet I could go through ever developer on the planet and not find one that hasn't had a release date slip.

Look at Rare. Some of there titles have been several years late.

FinalSolution

Juniors
Timbo said:
There's a shocker...

must agree there, no surprise at all :shock:

Anyone who expected it to come out in Sept,after all the delays with the first one. Is either an idiot or the supreme optimist . :eek:

Munky

Coach
Caged Panther said:
haha SIDHE are sh*te because there not releasing the game on time. :lol:

I bet I could go through ever developer on the planet and not find one that hasn't had a release date slip.

Look at Rare. Some of there titles have been several years late.

Go Rare, I'm still waiting on Perfect Dark Zero (5 frikkin years!)

EA very rarely miss a release date, they just release a half finished game and chuck the bits they didn't add onto next years release.

When an EA game gets delayed you know its going to be sh*te...

Big Pete

Referee
At least we know we arn't getting a half arsed game... besides I know everyone of you people saying this game will be sh*t will buy the game.

JKS

Juniors
Big Pete, you may want to change your footnote to read Parramatta Eels - On Top of the Ladder.

Raiders Rock

Juniors
Some of you guys seriously need a cuddle...

Releasing a game of this magnitude is dependent on a lot of factors going right at the right time. Publishing, marketing, production, distribution and so on, and only when all the planets align correctly will it be released.

We've waited ages already for a sequal so who really cares if it's a month or two longer?? Wouldn't you be pleased to get a better game out of it??

Load up RL1 or ARL96 again an just suck it up for a while!!

I heard a rumor a week ago that the final beta was still pretty buggy and it would be highly unlikely to come in in the next few months, looks like it was right.

Morenito

Juniors
I bet they still have the Bulldogs Rooster and Panthers as the highest ranking teams in the game.

aussies1st

Staff member
If it is buggy all the more reason not to release it. That is one problem with setting exact release dates for games. Bugs can appear at any given time.

lolesi

First Grade
Id rather wait a couple more months for a better quality of game then get a quicker and rushed job, i think its fair to say that it being delayed is not good for the narrow minded and impatient people, its a good thing for the rest of us that know Sidhe are going to deliver the best possible game they can for the consumer!