What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RL2 game

sharkmachine07 said:
i want a x box 360 better way better then that ps2 heap of crap

word. even if the rl2 never goes to x-box (which is unlikely but would suck) the ps2 is very poor, even next to the original x-box

let's hope sony get ti sorted by the ps3

mr_sharks

Juniors
I used to own a PS2 and was hesitant to change to XBOX. Basically it beats PS2 ten times over....better graphics, better usability, better overall (Especially when you get it chipped!!!)

SharkWings

Juniors
It should be a shed load better. The developers actually listened to gamers and ran a number of forums to gain feedback - no excuses this time as the first game sucked and blowed.

mr_sharks

Juniors
I think you'll find they listened to requests in the first one too! Originally it was only going to be a very small project, but after taking in heaps of requests from LU forums, they ended up extending the project and making it much bigger.
RL2 will just be a more polished version of RL, with franchise mode and online play the major additions

SharkWings

Juniors
I dont see why they dont just re-release ET Rugby League. Best League game ever!

How good was the stand off switch move from the scrum?

Thomo.

First Grade
sharkmachine07 said:
i want a x box 360 better way better then that ps2 heap of crap

yeah but ive heard PS3 will be ten times better than xbox 360. ;-)

Acka

Coach
Jimbo said:
Ah, the trusty PS2. The righter of wrongs

Like f*cking off Thompson and getting Nuts and the Peach back

As a Saints fan I wouldn't mind getting Thompson back

mr_sharks

Juniors
Interesting to note on the cover of the new league game they have covell in Wests Tigers uniform from 2004. Does the Covell brigade care?

PHaTMaN

Juniors
The players actually run on to the ball unlike the first one and the graphics are a lot better. Its easier to run from dummy half too.

Yea thats cool how Vossy says Vaganas name.

Nullajet

Juniors
the game is bullsh*t!!!!!!!! I won the premiership with the sharks!!!

That is so bogusly unrealistic!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.........but I loved it!!!!! (except for Peach being injured and missing out!!!!!)

Sharkie™

Juniors
Blue Bagger 66 said:
Are new players like Ciraldo, Scott and Kingston etc included on the game?

Scott is in the game, ciraldo kinga and manua arent. its a much better game then the 2003 version, i just scored a try and the ball bounced up and they went up to the video ref and then u watch replays and wait for the try sign to appear. if u play for a hr of general play u unlock origin mode.

i heard that international teams like America are in the game so im waiting to unlock international teams because the game starts just with the basic NRL and superleague Teams.

ill give it a 9/10 easy

Latest posts