What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RL2 game

PHaTMaN

Juniors
9/10 is a bit generous sharksman.

Still has a few flaws, like when u kick for touch off a penalty and dont make it out on the full the players never seem to catch it before it bounces out.

Also I find it is too easy to hold player up.

Sharkie™

Juniors
yeh i guess 9/10 is a bit generous but i guess im blinded by bias and the fact i want it to crush the AFL game.

Special K

Coach
hahaha yeah I can't believe Peachey is white - wtf.

Does anyone have the height, weight etc. of Ciraldo, Kinga and co? I wanna creat them. f**k our website needs to be updated.

Dale Newton, Saleh, Dumas, Green, Pelo are all in the game which I found interesting.

McLovin

Staff member
Yeah kinda stupid that Pelo's in the game but Kinga and Ciraldo arent...

Sharkie™

Juniors
Yeh its pretty stupid. some of the rosters are totally wrong, i just played the origin, City/country and Anzac tests and some of the players in the side have never played for Australia or are fringe first graders like Luke Burt playing for australia. also some players are played out of position such as minichello who is selected on the wing while Hodgeson is first choice full back.

i hope what happens in the game actually materialises like how gallen was selected for city when i was playing. he needs some representation

steveb69

Juniors
Special K said:
Does anyone have the height, weight etc. of Ciraldo, Kinga and co? I wanna creat them. f**k our website needs to be updated.

yes the site does need to be updated. should very shortly.. hopefully

Cameron Ciraldo = 102kgs and 195cm
KEVIN KINGSTON = 178cm and 90kg

Sharkie™

Juniors
i just got ripped off, the free sharks control i got doesnt work properly, it keeps saying please connect a controller. EB wont change it cause they are limited so i got a broken control. i gotta try and email tru blu or something to try and chase one down

morri (cWo)

First Grade
ShArKsMaN said:
i just got ripped off, the free sharks control i got doesnt work properly, it keeps saying please connect a controller. EB wont change it cause they are limited so i got a broken control. i gotta try and email tru blu or something to try and chase one down

my sharks one works fine. but i wouldnt trust it as far as i could throw it.

Sharkie™

Juniors
i emailed tru blu and they replied straight away and offered to replace it if EB refused so if anyone else has the same problem try EB first and if that doesnt work email them

Thomo.

First Grade
:D i'm proud to say i shall be recieving RL2 on xmas day. had to buy it myself :roll: though.

bought for only $59.95! ;-) there was a catch at EB games:lol: a trade in of other games.

LOL.........but I loved it!!!!! (except for Peach being injured and missing out!!!!!)
that happened to me aswell. he got injured in round 19 or someting. out for 15 weeks with achillies injury or some bullsh*t like that.

Nullajet

Juniors
to make matters worse, After the season I got a nasty email from Peachey telling me how disappointed he was that i had not resigned him......I hadnt realsied he was off contract.......

I was doing the very thing I hate the REAL club doing!!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say I restarted the franchise again!!!!!!!!

Thomo.

First Grade
McSharkie said:
How many did you trade in?

actually five games i traded, gave me fifty bucks off my total purchase, cause i was buying some other games for my son as well....helping SANTA out;-)

but its four games...from $99.95 to $59.95. its ok if you've got games to trade. but i had just finished those five.needed space on the shelf!

can't wait to play it...i'll be kicking my son off the PS2 early on!:lol:

Alan Shore

First Grade
RL2 is great. I'm playing franchise on Legend and Kimmorley has already got a 10 week groin injury :)lol: the irony) and is heading to Penrith next year because he rejected my offer of $600,000. Also when teams pass to the wings there's always a big yawning gap when Simmons and Covell are selected there!

A shame there's no Kingston

Latest posts