What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RLW Out tomorrow, Players Poll inside

Broncodroid

Juniors
RLW Out tomorrow, Players Poll inside

Just a quick post for those interested.

RLW will realease their annual players poll tomorrow which makes for an interesting read most of the time. Good discussion points as well.

For those buying it, discuss major talking points in here :cool: I am sure there will be plenty of debatable poll winners.

Cheers

Broncodroid

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Anasta won most overrated, which is a bit ridiculous. He's playing some good footy lately and there are players more deserving of that title. Brett Finch, anyone?

Broncodroid

Juniors
Results are released? Link scottyeel? Or, are you predicting the outcome of two catergories?

As for 'Most Overrated', if Anasta is the winner, I agree, he has been hard done by this time by his peers. I say it again, how is Josh Perry, Dane Carlaw and Phil Bailey slipping under the radar on this one? :)

wittyfan

Referee
Anasta is now racking up quite a few most over-rated player awards. Isn't that three for him now? :lol:

Ghoulies

Bench
Broncodroid said:
Results are released? Link scottyeel? Or, are you predicting the outcome of two catergories?
Biggest whinger and most over-rated were released in a preview for the poll.

McLovin

Staff member
Cant remember the last time i bought RLW. Is it still 4 bucks or something?

Come to think of it, the last time i bought RLW was back in 2001 when Brad Fitler won the most over-rated player award.

scottyeel

Bench
Broncodroid said:

As for 'Most Overrated', if Anasta is the winner, I agree, he has been hard done by this time by his peers. I say it again, how is Josh Perry, Dane Carlaw and Phil Bailey slipping under the radar on this one? :)
Danny Wielder did a thing on it on Ch.9 news. They showed the magazine and they were official figures. Did some other categories too but i can't remember.
Biggest whinger i think was:
Woolford 12%
Anasta 10%
Finch 10%
M. Monoghan 10%

brooksy19

Bench
scottyeel said:
Danny Wielder did a thing on it on Ch.9 news. They showed the magazine and they were official figures. Did some other categories too but i can't remember.
Biggest whinger i think was: Woolford 12%
Anasta 10%
Finch 10%

Weidler is fat and has man boobs.

C.P

Juniors
They also mentioned that one question asked was if players knew a fellow player with a gambling problem 45% said yes and it re-iterated that the poll was done prior to Michael Sullivans 'coming out' which shows that he's obviously not a lone ranger in this department

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
scottyeel said:
Biggest whinger i think was:
Woolford 12%
Anasta 10%
Finch 10%
M. Monoghan 10%

Funny part about it is that 3 from those 4 are from Canberra :lol:

Special K

Coach
Broncodroid said:

Could you explain how Phil Bailey is overrated please?

Have you watched Cronulla this season? Without Bailey doing all the work the sharks would be screwed.

hrundi99

First Grade
ParraDude_Jay said:
Funny part about it is that 3 from those 4 are from Canberra :lol:

Finch is from Newcastle.

Woolford's hardcore whinging days are behind him.

Latest posts