What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RLW re: Jezza and Robson

No doubt Too Poo taking up his option of one more season at $420k has farked up our recruitment plans this year.

Amazingly Stuart is long gone but is still sabotaging the joint.

No doubt Too Poo taking up his option of one more season at $420k has farked up our recruitment plans this year.

Amazingly Stuart is long gone but is still sabotaging the joint.

Have you seen Toops contract? Do you know if his option carried is worth the 420K?
I don't know if that is what he is on next year, and I highly doubt you have seen his contract to know what it is worth.

As for the last part of your comment, you are beginning to sound like the Gus Gould of this forum.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Have you seen Toops contract? Do you know if his option carried is worth the 420K?
I don't know if that is what he is on next year, and I highly doubt you have seen his contract to know what it is worth.

As for the last part of your comment, you are beginning to sound like the Gus Gould of this forum.

^this ++++

I wish people would STFU about Toops deal and the assumption it is for the same amount of money.

I would NOT be surprised if he staying for half of what he was on or less. He may just feel like he owes the club for standing by him while he had family illnesses, injuries, depression etc etc

Maybe he's like Ben Ross and is staying to make something up to the club.

I've never been a huge Ross or Toops fan TBH but it's blokes like these who bring character and culture to a joint. They are worth more than any offload or tackle because their attitude becomes contagious.

M2D2

Bench
Errrr....Wasnt there an article that said its the same price. Half of you are f**king geniused sometimes.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Everybody is also assuming Toops was on a straight deal. I a msure a lot of contracts dished out While Stuart was here were heavily incentive based.

newman

First Grade
Errrr....Wasnt there an article that said its the same price. Half of you are f**king geniused sometimes.

OH ITS IN THE PAPER SO ITS GOTTA BE TRUE. Hey, did you know that Toops is not even on $420k at the moment, so they got that wrong.

I know for a fact that the coaching staff rate Jez as the best defensive middle-third back rower IN THE GAME.

Listen smuck.
I'll post what I want to post.
Keep pissing in BTR's pocket.

OH ITS IN THE PAPER SO ITS GOTTA BE TRUE. Hey, did you know that Toops is not even on $420k at the moment, so they got that wrong.

I know for a fact that the coaching staff rate Jez as the best defensive middle-third back rower IN THE GAME.

You think he's staying for another year on peanuts?

You don't think he would have had interest from other Clubs if he was not getting big cabbage?

Naive much?

Latest posts