What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RLW re: Jezza and Robson

Frenzy.

Immortal
OH ITS IN THE PAPER SO ITS GOTTA BE TRUE. Hey, did you know that Toops is not even on $420k at the moment, so they got that wrong.

I know for a fact that the coaching staff rate Jez as the best defensive middle-third back rower IN THE GAME.

HAHA

That article is so phuqued up it's not funny. After trying to infer Toops would get $420 for staying it goes on to say his current four year deal is worth $2m! Normal maths would make that $500 a year which was NEVER the case.

Retention of J Smith is a must IMO.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
HAHA

That article is so phuqued up it's not funny. After trying to infer Toops would get $420 for staying it goes on to say his current four year deal is worth $2m! Normal maths would make that $500 a year which was NEVER the case.

Retention of J Smith is a must IMO.

Exactly Frenz , although your maths is a little out.
On the subject of Smith, if you look at it logically, its easy to see he has another 2-3 years in him, but only 1 is signed on for.
If you wre his manager, in this negotiation window which I think closes Ocotober(for contracted players 2013) then your manager would be doing the rounds to see what is out there. Would probably then go to Sharks & negotiate an extension. The sensible thing for Smiths manager to do now, if he wants to play past 2013 is negotiate now & lock it in. If injury happens in 2013 there is no way he will get a deal for 2014-15.
But as I said, that window closes before October(re Maloney last year)
I dont believe in any of these wild conspiracy theories being bandied about with Fisk & Stuart.
95% of all signing rumours come from agensts using media puppets. Its an advertisment. The more controversial, the more exposure, the more listening thinking.
IMO, jezz wants to play on & probably stay at the Sharks for 14-15 & this is all just posturing.

newman

First Grade
Exactly Frenz , although your maths is a little out.
On the subject of Smith, if you look at it logically, its easy to see he has another 2-3 years in him, but only 1 is signed on for.
If you wre his manager, in this negotiation window which I think closes Ocotober(for contracted players 2013) then your manager would be doing the rounds to see what is out there. Would probably then go to Sharks & negotiate an extension. The sensible thing for Smiths manager to do now, if he wants to play past 2013 is negotiate now & lock it in. If injury happens in 2013 there is no way he will get a deal for 2014-15.
But as I said, that window closes before October(re Maloney last year)
I dont believe in any of these wild conspiracy theories being bandied about with Fisk & Stuart.
95% of all signing rumours come from agensts using media puppets. Its an advertisment. The more controversial, the more exposure, the more listening thinking.
IMO, jezz wants to play on & probably stay at the Sharks for 14-15 & this is all just posturing.

Reefy speaks the truth.

well i hope he stays.

Go Jezz.

lets go sharks.

contemplating doing the surgical strike mission up the highway tomorrow.
whats the weather gunna be like? i dont mind sitting in the rain but commuting 3 hours in it is a shit.

Listen smuck.
I'll post what I want to post.
Keep pissing in BTR's pocket.

His pockets are too full for anyone to piss in!
And keep posting all you want, I've been here long enough to remember how racsist you are, Dog Shyte
Who in their right mind would call themselves after St.George's old nick name on a Sharks forum. You're a quick one.

Latest posts