What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RLWC 2013 merchandise

Eddie Lab

Juniors
ignoring the unnecessary comments from ECT I can't wait to pick one of these up. I got a shirt for the Scotland/France game back in 2008 which has held up after weekly/fortnightly wears.

roughyedspud

Coach
i love it when the pathetic little man accuses me of lying.....yet he never shows us when..

you are a joke pal....go jump under a train or something

i love it when the pathetic little man accuses me of lying.....yet he never shows us when..

you are a joke pal....go jump under a train or something
You just suggested I'm racist. So show us all the evidence. You can't. And that's because your idea of racism is calling poms out for being bigots, because you think all poms are the same race. Which is racist in itself. Then you post bullshit like..

i recall bob fulton saying on the call team once that back then,40's, 50's,60's, "the club game in england was light years ahead of the australian club scene"...

GB where just about as dominant over australian in those decades as australia have been over us now for the past 40 years....

Which is ridiculously untrue, and the quote hasn't even been substantiated.

So it's either lies or extreme ignorance, or both.

And that's just an example from this week. You wish I'd jump under a train because then there would be nobody to bring you to account. We are just lucky there is someone around to point out your bullshit otherwise you would get away with your ignorance and lies all the time.

Why would anyone listen to some genius who doesn't even know the difference between the 1920s and the 1960s? Or anyone who thinks winning ZERO series in 40 years is as good as winning FIVE series in 30 years? Like I said, lies or ignorance.

roughyedspud

Coach
Why would anyone listen to some genius who doesn't even know the difference between the 1920s and the 1960s? Or anyone who thinks winning ZERO series in 40 years is as good as winning FIVE series in 30 years? Like I said, lies or ignorance.

NO ONE listens to you because every knows that you can't carry a decent debate with reverting to the usual claims of racism & bigotry....and im sure everyone would take pity on you if you were'nt such a massive pr!ck

Springs

First Grade
Wow I clicked on a thread about RLWC merchandise and what did I see? A roughyedspud and ECT argument with ECT's trademark pathetic abuse. Just like every international thread.

roughyedspud

Coach
So once again you've got nothing.

You regularly lie and accuse others of racism while being the biggest bigot on here yourself and when asked to back anything up with facts, evidence or even an explanation you consistently fail to do so. But I'm sure Bob Fulton once said you're a top bloke in the 1930s when he was playing.

1. i've never accused anyone of being a rasict....except you of course :lol: and i certainly have'nt accused anyone of being a liar....except you of course :lol:

2. i don't back anything up?? i would bet i provide more DIRECT QUOTES on here than the next 5 people combined you dumb $hit...

3. Bigotry is the state of mind of a bigot, defined by Merriam-Webster as "a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially: one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance"...........

everyone on here would say that describes you down to a tee pal :lol: case in point...your replies to me for merely stating £95 is very expensive

It's a lot of dole cheques for northerners. But that's okay. It's Tsunami Sportswear Australia. Their target markets aren't povos who wouldn't even know where the Cook Islands were. Poms can stick to buyng their cheap Puma t-shirts with ironed on badges.

What racism is that? I can only assume you think English people are a race. In which case you are the bigot for suggesting English people are only one race. Let me guess, they are all white people. Don't worry we don't expect poms to buy Cook Islands jerseys. They're only "South Sea Islanders" after all, according to poms. And your two dole cheques are needed for BNP membership and white hoods.

Sick of going through the International forum, expecting to see some on topic posts about the thread topic, only to always have the discussion ruined by ECT going off about some Pom's he's never met and yet knows all about. We get it, you don't like them, you don't agree with them, but ffs would you get over it already!!!?

Can we ban ECT now, at least from the International section?? It's just annoying...

matty is australian,he's one of many,theres kiwis too that have clocked onto your game, so it's not just about us "poms".......so do everyone a favour and find the nearest train!

Last edited:
1. i've never accused anyone of being a rasict....except you of course :lol: and i certainly have'nt accused anyone of being a liar....except you of course :lol:

2. i don't back anything up?? i would bet i provide more DIRECT QUOTES on here than the next 5 people combined you dumb $hit...

3. Bigotry is the state of mind of a bigot, defined by Merriam-Webster as "a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially: one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance"...........

everyone on here would say that describes you down to a tee pal :lol: case in point...your replies to me for merely stating £95 is very expensive

matty is australian,he's one of many,theres kiwis too that have clocked onto your game, so it's not just about us "poms".......so do everyone a favour and find the nearest train!
So you still haven't stated which racial group I have villified while accusing me of racism. Well there's a surprise. The racist that accuses others of racism but can't back it up. I wonder what your "black mate" thinks of this. And I wonder if he appreciates the insinuation that to be English you have be of one race. Your "black mate" claims are more embarrassing that you trying to find little bum buddies on here to back you up, but they are embarrassing nonetheless. Maybe you should get a note from your mum too.

ShaneO85

Juniors
Can't everyone stop swinging the handbags and just discuss RLWC merch like the title suggests? I'm sure there is another section devoted entirely to slanging matches elsewhere on here.

deluded pom?

Coach
9k=