What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RLWC Betting

watatank

Coach
Place your bets for the RLWC here!

They haven't released the line yet but I am going to get on the dozen start option for the Kiwis. Australia haven't had warm up matches and are playing with an inexperienced lineup. I don't expect fireworks from this Australian side, at least not yet.

New Zealand +12.5 2.10 TAB

Parra

Referee
It's going to be very hard to find any value.

NZ will need a lot more points, or a much bigger price, to be attractive even for spare change.

Parra

Referee
I'll be keeping a watch. Problem is, with so many unknowns and scarce info the bookies will tighten up.

8Ball

First Grade
For every match Australia plays: First Score - Australia Penalty Goal (apart from maybe against PNG)

watatank

Coach
Anyone know how Ireland go? I am very tempted to take the line but the only thing I know about Ireland is Pat Richards.

Parra

Referee
These pool matches are like betting in maidens. Unless you have some inside information, don't go near them.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
So far in the tourny ive had two bets

a multi with:

England -14 (first half)
Australia - 8

which obviously lost

and i put a biton

ireland +18.5

Latest posts