What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

maestro1

Bench
Something that really pissed me off last night was the "experts" narrative on the Munster/Alamotti bite incident. The commentators couldn't come out quick enough with the defence of Munster. "Not his go" or something to that effect from Cameron Smith. Andrew Johns the turd......he crucified KFlann but last night he immediately questioned why Alamotti had his arm in Munster's face.. The fxcker must be as dumb as dog shit or have the memory of a goldfish. Surely he knows that people will remember that he had two different reactions to the same sort of incident and he comes out looking like a hypocrite. All because KFlann/St George have some sort of stench about them in the NRL community and Munster is a protected species. This is the unfairness of having no true St George people in the media/TV. Most other clubs like the Knights, Roosters, Dogs, Broncos, Panthers, Storm, Bunnies, Sharks, Eels, Cowboys, have multiple representations and we have NONE. And I don't count James Graham and Aaron Woods as they have verbalised their love of their original clubs.

maestro1

Bench
No one mentioned the kick out on the full from Papenhauzen. Sorenson ha his foot off the ground to which it should have been a Storm scrum feed. Penrith scored in the next set.
Yes and Sorenson knew he stuffed it and ALL the commentators realised it, there was a long uncomfortable pause, and then changed the subject. I can't believe that not one of the commentators questioned it. The whole incident smacked of "Nothing to see here" move along.

maestro1

Bench
On a different note.....is anybody experiencing an annoying new thing on this sight that when you click on the "St George" link/button or some of the other links, you open up ads. I know that we need ads to fund the sight, but this is probably one of the more annoying ways to introduce ads.

since77

Juniors
No one mentioned the kick out on the full from Papenhauzen. Sorenson ha his foot off the ground to which it should have been a Storm scrum feed. Penrith scored in the next set.
Do you feel the same way about Brett Morris going into touch in 2010 the play before we scored?.
Besides, it happened to Melbourne. They still have about 200 years of Bad Karma due to them. Probably more.

This Year?

Immortal
The only way this club can become elite again is by doing a complete overhaul from the board all the way down to the doorman at the Taj.
The club we all love is completely stagnant and it shows.

Latest posts