What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RLWC Merchandise-Update

Heritage XIII

Juniors
Went into Rebel Sport at Brisbane's Queen street mall to have look at how sales are going. Merchandise is in nice possie at front entrance.

Can report Irish merchandise (caps, beanies, scalves, jerseys) all but sold out (last time there they had about 8 jerseys, all gone!). Fiji jerseys all gone. Plenty of Tongan left, as well as Kiwi & kangaroos stuff. Looks like generic WC caps are popular.

Down at Amart (on the mall), their merchandise has been moved to more prominant position and incl English & Scottish jerseys (Rebel don't have these). Fiji jerseys have all but gone.

Anyone else notice things at their nearest Sports outlet??

Pierced Soul

First Grade
yeah at macarthur square the merch is all at the fornt of the shop and has been there for weeks. seems like rebel are doing a decent promotion of it

dubby

Bench
I love it!

I gotta get me a Scottish jersey. I love the look of it, and my heritage is Scottish to boot.

Ach!

Panfas

Juniors
I went to Rebel in Penrith Plaza bout 2 weeks ago, and they had loads of merch at the front. tonnes of Tonga, Fiji but no Ireland :(

Calixte

First Grade
What about the French jersey??? Any sign of it or was the mail on it not be released here right???

I've sent Canterbury an email on the French jersey issue and am awaiting a reply. But I expect that information to be correct, unfortunately.

roopy

Referee
Saw a Fiji Jersey today at Rebel Sports Tuggarah.
They only had Aussie and L size Fiji - must have sold out of others.
The quality was better than an NRL replica.
They had scarves and caps for every country.

Calixte

First Grade
I would like to know the possible basis for not selling what one out of all of the jerseys?

A complete crock.

Canterbury spin doctors will be overworked on that one. :roll:

Keep us in the loop...

dazza

Staff member
rebel garden city have their display as you walk in the door. all the usual stuff, jerseys, t-shirts caps, scarves. they also have footballs. 1 with the draw on it, 1 with all the teams & individual teams too.

cheers dazza

Brownie.Kougari

Juniors
Rebel Carindale has a pretty good selection, was gonna buy a PNG scarf but then realised I've worn a scarf 3 times in my life! :lol:

Dogs Of War

Coach
Has anyone seen where you can get the Aussie Jersey's with the VB logo on them. The ones I saw in Newcastle didn't have the VB sponsorship on them (they were world cup jersey's though).

Jeffles

Bench
Has anyone seen where you can get the Aussie Jersey's with the VB logo on them. The ones I saw in Newcastle didn't have the VB sponsorship on them (they were world cup jersey's though).

They probably won't hit the shops for a few weeks considering the sponsorship was only recently announced. I'm not going to buy one. I've already got the RLWC one without VB. Can't afford another so soon. That was already my second Kangaroos jersey this year.

Latest posts