What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RLWC Merchandise-Update

Wow, random. The seller says he is from the Northern Slopes too. That means he either lives near me or he's part of a hardened gang of North Sydney Vietnamese - who like Matchbox toys.

brendothejet

First Grade
Wow, random. The seller says he is from the Northern Slopes too. That means he either lives near me or he's part of a hardened gang of North Sydney Vietnamese - who like Matchbox toys.

i literally burst out laughing.

gotta meet you for a beer at the game on sunday if your gags on the net are anything to go by

lol

100%green

Juniors
If your in or around Canberra drop into Jerseys at Brand Depot and check out the range. It's pretty good. Or jerseys.com.au has a good range. Jerseys $149 but no Scotland or England unfortunatley.

Sharkie™

Juniors
Blacktown Rebel has all the gear of all the teams as far as i could see. Great selection aswell. Also if you buy a jersey you get either 4 free tickets to Ireland vs Samoa or Ireland vs Tonga @ Parra Stadium. Not a bad deal.

JK

Blacktown Rebel has all the gear of all the teams as far as i could see. Great selection aswell. Also if you buy a jersey you get either 4 free tickets to Ireland vs Samoa or Ireland vs Tonga @ Parra Stadium. Not a bad deal.

Good move. When you fork out for a jersey their should be some reward.

Red C

Juniors
Went into Mick Simmons' today, full of world cup gear and they have a similar promotion. If you spend over $120 on world cup gear, you get two free tickets to Aus v NZ on sun!

Latest posts