What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RLWC17 squads

Rory

Juniors
You said the other week you know more about international RL than anyone.....good start fella..[/)

Jesus, i got it wrong from a couple players, and i got the list from facebook from were it said the source came from fairfax media and fox sports. I got it wrong, no need to be a merkin about it.

morningstar

Juniors
More on France here...

http://www.ffr13.fr/equipes-de-france/24-bleus-en-mission/

- Remi Casty needs surgery on his hand.
- Mickael Simon has a long term injury.
- Stan Robin & Kuni Minga were pulled due to being "physically diminished" in consultation with TO XIII medical team.
- Squad goes into camp at Bacares on Oct 5th
- Quarter final is minimum expectation.
- Brian Coles & John Elias will be assisting the coaching staff in Australia.
- Will be based at Narrabeen in Sydney when they arrive.

What did he expect? Is Mal really going to call him and tell him he hasn't been picked? He got dropped from the state side. There was little chance he was going to make the test team. Maybe he can find a grandparent from somewhere else if he's desperate to play in the WC.

Should he call every NRL player who has ever played a test? What about the blokes who played Origin ahead of Thaiday this year, because surely they would be in line ahead of him for the test side. Ferguson was actually a chance of being picked and might be a chance again. If Mal is anything like 99% of the rest of us he wouldn't have even thought about Thaiday sitting at home waiting to get a call to play in the WC, or in this case not playing. Was Nate Myles waiting for a call? It has to stop somewhere.

no name

Coach
As an incumbent, who has played as many games as he has, I reckon he should have got a call.
Ferguson and Merrin were the only other incumbents that missed out.
Not sure why Fergo was the only one who got a phone call.

Neither do I but I can forgive Mal for either forgetting Thaiday was even in the test side in May or not considering he would be expecting a call-up this time. He was kidding himself.

Latest posts