What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 12: Saints vs Bunnies

hazzbeen

Bench
I am not at all upset about tonight because I knew that nothing has changed. Mary has been the attacking coach for the club so why does anyone think that he will do any better? They all need to go the coaching staff first then appoint a coach from outside the club then clean out the players .Start blooding the young players they can not do any worse than this lot.Even the better players start dropping off after a few games.....It is defiantly a boys club no outsides to be seen........

Datramp

Juniors
Don't give Creagh crap tonight. Easily our best on field. He played his heart out. The Dugan experiment was a big fail. I was happy to try it but I thought Quinlan might at least TRY to return the ball.

And what the hell is the habit we have of rein - pass to one prop for the hit up... then that prop decides not to run it and pass it to another forward?

Minh

First Grade
Dez, u serious?
A coach couldn't do anything? FMD.
Price and Mary are one of the same.
We didnt lose it up front mate.
It was lost before it begun.

Which beckons the question how on earth did the club not get a proper coach at the end of last year.

Minh

First Grade
Harped on about this before but we need a Brian Smith to clean up this mess.

blacksafake

First Grade
Quinlan is a reserve grader nothing more nothing less.I know he wasn't the reason we lost but he offers nothing.Wont run the ball back which is a fullbacks main objective & defensively weak.Dugan has to go back & bring Runciman in, it can't be any worse.For all the Farrell bashes out there & there were plenty he has been a huge loss.Having said all that nothing will change because Mary is a Price clone & obviously got tonights game plan off him. :x

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Quinlan is a reserve grader nothing more nothing less.I know he wasn't the reason we lost but he offers nothing.Wont run the ball back which is a fullbacks main objective & defensively weak.Dugan has to go back & bring Runciman in, it can't be any worse.For all the Farrell bashes out there & there were plenty he has been a huge loss.Having said all that nothing will change because Mary is a Price clone & obviously got tonights game plan off him. :x

I was hoping that we would have improved in some form by now and there was light at the end of the tunnel, but unfortunately the light is from another train ...................

Dezziedc

Juniors

Jeebus H. He's had a week with the team and not even a full week. Give the guy a break. The season is pretty much lost so there is no harm in seeing if he can salvage a couple of wins out the remainder of the season. The problem is going to be that he will have origin duties over the next few weeks as well.

The players need to stand up as well - I don't see them putting in 100% either. Mary and Price aren't coaching them to drop the ball or give away stupid penalties. Neither of them were out on the field making those errors either.

Dragonbaal

Juniors
agree, time the players stood up and took some of the blame-dropped balls, dumb penalties, not running hard onto the ball, not smashing in defence, waiting for the attack to get to them-why is it so hard to move up in one line and not staggered-that is a distinct advantage to the other team straight off, and as they are such a small forward pack, run on the edges, not up the middle time after time after time after time (Cyndi Lauper eat your heart out!!). ;-)

Mr Red

First Grade
agree, time the players stood up and took some of the blame-dropped balls, dumb penalties, not running hard onto the ball, not smashing in defence, waiting for the attack to get to them-why is it so hard to move up in one line and not staggered-that is a distinct advantage to the other team straight off, and as they are such a small forward pack, run on the edges, not up the middle time after time after time after time (Cyndi Lauper eat your heart out!!). ;-)

players will rarely admit they are at fault.. so this is where a decent coach will take some action and drop them - stop picking them each week.
the players are in their comfort zone, knowing they will get picked each week no matter what... need a shake-up. drop creagh and send a clear message....

Dragonbaal

Juniors
and lets not forget the boys club that is our administration-always with the former players getting the jobs such as finch, edgey, and of course good old albert... but this is not 1977 or 79 and we need some fresh blood with fresh ideas, don't get me wrong, love those guys 30 or 40 years ago but they have had their day. and of course good old dousty-king of the jobs for mates or sons of former legends-Peter its time to leave the Taj Mahal and take your rock star sunnies with u!!

jenninga

First Grade
Don't give Creagh crap tonight. Easily our best on field. He played his heart out. The Dugan experiment was a big fail. I was happy to try it but I thought Quinlan might at least TRY to return the ball.

And what the hell is the habit we have of rein - pass to one prop for the hit up... then that prop decides not to run it and pass it to another forward?

Creagh was our best last night.
Hunt getting man handled in his first hitup showed what type of mindset he and some of the forwards are in ,we are not only getting bashed physically but also mentally.
Our backline is trying too hard hence the errors and rushed passes to make up for the impotent forwards we have .
We are a shattered lot and Doust and co need to search and find an experienced coach to start rebuilding our pack.What an embarrassment we have become,to think this season was on the back of supposed aggressive recruiting.:x

dragonreddy

Juniors
Apart from the kick off the side of the foot, I did'nt see any other mistakes!!!

Have a look at his tryline defense he gets run over by REYNOLDS and misses a tackle on another tryscorer. So we should just ignore it because its Widdop, if you think he's playing well ,fine ,but your kidding yourself.

Latest posts