What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 12 team list thread vs Bunnies

Kornstar

Coach
I'm still undecided whether i am bothering with this game, an old friends band is playing and in years gone by there is no way i would consider missing an Eels game for something not that important but after last week and what the Rabbitohs are likely to do to us right now i don't know if i can sit through that garbage again.

I just don't see how our attitude will be any different than it was on Thursday and that was the worst attitude i have seen from the team since the SK years when they all knew the coach had no idea.

Does anyone else feel this way?

Noise

Coach
I'm still undecided whether i am bothering with this game, an old friends band is playing and in years gone by there is no way i would consider missing an Eels game for something not that important but after last week and what the Rabbitohs are likely to do to us right now i don't know if i can sit through that garbage again.

I just don't see how our attitude will be any different than it was on Thursday and that was the worst attitude i have seen from the team since the SK years when they all knew the coach had no idea.

Yep, I’ve decided to brush this weeks game and go down the coast. That Penrith effort was demoralizing

hindy111

Post Whore

No. I think we win and I see us winning 4 of next 5 tbh.

T-Boon

Coach
1. I dont know, Hoffman?
2. Sivo
3. Gutherson
4. MJ
5. Ferg
6. Salmon
7.Moses
8. Mannah
9. Little man
10. Paulo
11. Lane
12. Kaufusi
13. Mau

Gutherson is a terrible fullback now. He has really gone backwards.

T-Boon

Coach
I reckon we might see the Browns back in the next week or two.
I am confident we will beat Souths and beat them well.

How long have you been supporting the Eels?
We all get those feelings from time to time and the thing you have to learn is never to trust them.

eels_fan

First Grade
Reynolds will play for souths

But no Walker, Murray, Cook, Gagai.

Strangely Sivo just posted an Instagram live of him getting on a plane to Fiji... seems a strange time to head overseas with a game in 5 days...

Gronk

Staff member
Rabbitohs team:
1. Corey Allen 2. Mawene Hiroti 3. Ethan Lowe 4. Jacob Gagan 5. Campbell Graham 6. John Sutton 7. Adam Reynolds 8. George Burgess 9. Billy Brittain 10. Thomas Burgess 11. Liam Knight 12. Sam Burgess 13. Tevita Tatola 14. Bayley Sironen 15. Mark Nicholls 16. Dean Britt 17. Ky Rodwell

South Sydney team news:
Adam Reynolds, who was cleared of a leg fracture on Sunday, will be named but will be racing the clock to be fit. The Rabbitohs were running dangerously low on players last week, only able to name 20 in their team list, and their depth will be seriously tested with the losses of Cam Murray, Cody Walker, Dane Gagai and Damien Cook to Origin duties. John Sutton can be transformed into a make-shift half as he has done in the past, Billy Brittain - South Sydney's NSW Cup hooker - will replace Damien Cook, Liam Knight comes into the back-row while Tevita Tatola plays lock. Bayley Sironen and Ky Rodwell could make club debuts off the bench.

https://www.nospam47.com/au/league/...th-sydney-rabbitohs/l75gkmrfbhdm1s84w6ik93659

eel01s

Bench
Watch for Sam to yell at the ref every time he drops a ball and get a penalty for a strip. Conversely every time we lose it in a tackle it will be ruled a knock on.

chiefy1

Juniors
1. Gutherson
2. Ferguson
3. Hoff
4. M. Jennings
5. Sivo
6. Smith
7. Moses
8. Jnr
9. Mcillwrick
10. Timmy