What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 12 team list thread vs Bunnies

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Interestingly side, like it except Mannah should be there instead of peni.

Mannah could be injured to.

Na, doesn’t look like mannah isnt injured, he looks fine in the training photos

Last edited:

Happy MEel

First Grade
How have Peni and Evans earnt a spot over Mannah?

Even Alvaro has to count himself unlucky to be dropped over those two.

I’m also still trying to work out why Kaufusi is stuck in reserve grade.

Smith still in the 17 over Salmon.

The mind boggles!!! BA has lost the plot.

The only positive in this teamlist is Taka dropped, although knowing BA he’ll be the surprise last minute bonehead inclusion.

Eelogical

Referee
Interestingly side, like it except Mannah should be there instead of peni.

Mannah could be injured to.

Na, doesn’t look like mannah is injured, he looks fine in the training photos
Strange indeed, especially having Peni in front of him. Why put Mannah in the extended list if he wasn't fit? What's the go with Salmon? He now doesn't appear to be the flavour of the month.

Eelogical

Referee
Hoffman has been decent enough when selected, I just thought that Salmon would have been given a chance in the centres. I hope Willy gets freed soon enough.

Noise

Coach
Mannah has been our most consistent forward all year. The reward for that, dropped!
Peni has been consistently s**t, keep your spot!
Will Smith, utter rubbish.. here keep your spot!
Niokure- good start to the year, here get dropped!
These ridiculous teams will continue while BA is in charge. How the f**k Peni and Will Smith keep their spot I will never know. And then Mannah, one of our best forwards gets dropped???

Last edited:

Incorrect

Coach
Maybe Mannah has been badly behaved off the field?!?!....
Yeah I heard he self reported after missing church last weekend....

Seriously though, Mannah has turned the clock back this year and in probably the best form he's been since being an Origin rep.... Can't figure this out at all... Almost as if BA expects to win comfortably and is saying to Evans and Peni, "here you go, see if you can perform against a reserve grade team and get us a win. Last shot in NRL in Blue and gold if you f**k it up"

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Lol @ that team, Dill Smith again at 6. Peni again picked and has been horrible this year while Mannah having his best season in a long time has been benched. Salmon and Kaufusi still stuck in reserve grade FFS!!

It makes no sense then again with BA choosing it it makes perfect sense. The bloke is a fraud, only another 2 and half years of this. Souths reserve grade side still looks stronger.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
These ridiculous teams will continue while BA is in charge. How the f**k Peni and Will Smith keep their spot I will never know. And then Mannah, our best forward gets dropped???
He’s completely lost it now, dropping his favourite pet in Taka has finally sent him over the edge.

Eelogical

Referee
These ridiculous teams will continue while BA is in charge. How the f**k Peni and Will Smith keep their spot I will never know. And then Mannah, our best forward gets dropped???
It's alarming that out best forward (at the age of 31, and apologies to Paulo and Lane) is selected on the extended bench behind some mediocre nuffies beggars belief.

chiefy1

Juniors
Alvaro & Takairangi have been the two failures of the season. Good to see both banished.
Evans unexpected, must have had a great game for Wentworthville