What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 12 team list thread vs Bunnies

Chipmunk

Coach
Publicly.... :p

Working in an industrial relations policy area

I graduated from my second degree and the 20k pay rise from full time wine geekery was pretty attractive. I started last week.

Wow, a week in the circus...it must be all very exciting at this stage... It doesn't get any better unfortunately.

Industrial Relations policy? Don't tell me you've been in the gig a week and already MOG'd?

Bazal

Post Whore
Wow, a week in the circus...it must be all very exciting at this stage... It doesn't get any better unfortunately.

Industrial Relations policy? Don't tell me you've been in the gig a week and already MOG'd?

It's quite interesting. Different to what I'm used to obviously, gets a bit slow in the arvo but for the pay rise I can live with that. It's also nice not coming home sore because it was a quiet sales day so I had to help smash 15 pallets, and not working weekends

It's a small office and I'm always leery of putting much info online so I might have been a bit too broad, but it's with a workplace legislation body.

Kornstar

Coach
It's quite interesting. Different to what I'm used to obviously, gets a bit slow in the arvo but for the pay rise I can live with that. It's also nice not coming home sore because it was a quiet sales day so I had to help smash 15 pallets, and not working weekends

It's a small office and I'm always leery of putting much info online so I might have been a bit too broad, but it's with a workplace legislation body.

Industrial Relations........i have a lot to do with Industrial Relations in my job........we wait around a long time for them to make determinations and put our policy.........hope you don't get too frustrated.

Eelogical

Referee
Well as a circus person I really should have asked "what motivated Bazal to accept an opportunity to assist the Australian Government deliver on its priorities for the Australian public?"
Maybe he's a carny or he just likes cushy jobs that pay well.