What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 12 team list thread vs Bunnies

84 Baby

Referee
We had a hooker to start the Melbourne game. It was Gutherson. Was that the decision that made the team leak 64 points? Probably not.

Ferguson playing in the centres didn't make him drop the ball so many times. He just had a shit game, which could have easily happened if he was also on the wing. The decision to play him in the centres wasn't what lost us that game...Ferguson playing like a f**ktard did.

George Jennings was fine last season to the point that pretty much everyone on here was happy to retain his services. He had a poor game against the Cowboys. One poor game doesn't automatically mean he will have another one the week after. Unfortunately he did. Should he never get picked again now? We only have a limited amount of players to choose from.

You don't see us improving in two years? Why not? We improved from 2013 to 2014. We improved from 2015 to 2016 and then to 2017. We have so far improved from last year to this year. There's every chance we can improve over the next two years.
You’ve clearly forgotten the common denominator. B f**ken A!

84 Baby

Referee
Based on Panthers game yesterday we, yet f**king again, played a team into form. The bumbling, fumbling Panthers changed to a team playing with speed, speed in D & A, and didn't they look good. Even when we are playing well we don't seem to do anything at speed.

I'm expecting us to be at our bumbling, fumbling best for another few weeks yet as no other f**king team ever seems to play us into form.
Did you even watch the game?!? Panthers were still shit, but again they played a team that were shittier

Parra Cheeses

Juniors
I'm scared about tonight. I said last week to myself I wouldn't watch them against souffs. The blue and gold car crash hey. Nothing like a sh!t start to the weekend.
#howcanyoubepositive
#theharderyouworktheluckieryouget

Djay

Juniors
We had a hooker to start the Melbourne game. It was Gutherson. Was that the decision that made the team leak 64 points? Probably not.

Ferguson playing in the centres didn't make him drop the ball so many times. He just had a shit game, which could have easily happened if he was also on the wing. The decision to play him in the centres wasn't what lost us that game...Ferguson playing like a f**ktard did.

George Jennings was fine last season to the point that pretty much everyone on here was happy to retain his services. He had a poor game against the Cowboys. One poor game doesn't automatically mean he will have another one the week after. Unfortunately he did. Should he never get picked again now? We only have a limited amount of players to choose from.

You don't see us improving in two years? Why not? We improved from 2013 to 2014. We improved from 2015 to 2016 and then to 2017. We have so far improved from last year to this year. There's every chance we can improve over the next two years.
Your idea of improve are different to mine.

I don’t call coming last to currently 8th an improvement. I don’t call coming last in 2013 to 10th when we should have made 8 improvement.

This is the point I’m making, our idea of improving is very different to other clubs. We have had BA for 6 years and we haven’t even won a semi, so how have we improved to the level we want exactly?

lingard

Coach
Siebold, almost a full team, Robinson when rookies come in always seem to play to a high standard and Bellamy. One of our junior discards, Papyhuzen, is playing like a champion. We have a champion player in French on the outer with BA but he'll shine at another club. Is the common denominator BA?

Also Cronulla and Souths.

TheRam

Coach
Too many of any player is never the problem. This is where people who need a scapegoat miss the point. You can't blame the solid first graders for the fact that we lack genuine stars. We have about 20 blokes who are good enough for any club's top 30. Ten (or so) of those could make the top 17 at any other NRL club. We just lack the experienced leaders with big game experience to give our other players confidence that we can take charge of games.

Bazal

Post Whore
You're a resident of Canberra, propose an inquiry then get one of your public servants to tangle it with red tape then assume it's a job well done.

Can I do it? I'm only a brand new public servant, I haven't had the opportunity yet...

Latest posts