What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 14 team list vs Broncos

Gazzamatta

Coach
Surely no Smith or Terepo this week. Tepai would have to be very doubtful as well. Please select Stone and take his leash off. Let the agro merkin run wild.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
If it was your choice, which one? I'd go for Bev only because Hoff would be more use to the team in the centres.

or we promote Parry to the centres, but maybe that happens later on in the season

we've had the opportunity to give Bev a run but BA seems to have gone off him

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Parramatta Eels
1. Clint Gutherson (c)
2. Maika Sivo
3. Michael Jennings
4. Josh Hoffman
5. Blake Ferguson
6. Jaeman Salmon
7. Mitch Moses
8. Kane Evans
9. Reed Mahoney
10. Junior Paulo
11. Shaun Lane
12. Manu Ma’u
13. Nathan Brown
Interchange
14. Ray Stone
15. Peni Terepo
16. David Gower
17. Marata Niukore
18. Daniel Alvaro
19. Tepai Moeroa
20. Brad Takairangi
21. Will Smith

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2019/06/11/team-list-eels-v-broncos-round-14/

chiefy1

Juniors
I’m hoping for:

1. Gutho
2. Sivo
3. Jennings
4. Hoffman
5. Fergo
6. Salmon
7. Moses
8. Paulo
9. Mahoney
10. Evans
11. Lane
12. Mau
13. Brown

14. Alvaro
15. Kaufusi
16. Niukore
17. Gower

Alvaro has averaged 150m in his 2 games for Wenty (including 107.7 pcm) with 4 tackle breaks, 3 offloads and 74 tackles (5 missed). I don’t think you could ask for much more of a response (1 or 2 less missed tackles maybe, but he still has a high efficiency rate).

Wtf great attempt happyeel. You were a shandy off picking the team. Are you Brad Afuur ??

If You put stone for Alvaro, i would have bought you a slab

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
One prop on the bench???

Kaufusi really must of shit in BA’s lunch box. Best backline we can put out and probably our best starting pack. Let’s beat these merkins!!

Gower/Peni both play “prop”, while Stone plays in the middle, as does Manu (Marata can go to edge). So plenty of middle forwards.

But yeah, wouId prefer Kaufusi in the 17

Eelogical

Referee
Gower/Peni both play “prop”, while Stone plays in the middle, as does Manu (Marata can go to edge). So plenty of middle forwards.

But yeah, wouId prefer Kaufusi in the 17
I have doubts about Gutho being on his game and/or if injuries happen within the backs. Looks like Mahoney will have to play another 80 as well. Why the f**k do we buy players like McIIwrick if they appear to not be able to play in the top grade. There's this other guy too, Davo or something like that.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
The only thing I can think is Kaufusi mustn't be a good trainer.

His performances in first grade this year have been good.