What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 15 @ Warriors

Smug Panther

First Grade
Haha i love u mate.. keep doubting luai.

Right now at his best luai is up there with munster. At burtons best his maybe cody walker standered.

Look i love burto... but i just laugh at those who are quick to hammer luai
Luai is a good player, Burto is going to be a true great

snickers007

Juniors
Concentrating the attack more to the right, short dropouts. Its basically a training run.

Good decision to attack the right side more. Volkman on debut, and their centre off early injured and replaced by a piggy.

Not sure if it was the plan all week, or changed on the fly, but either way it was great to see.

Girds89

Bench
If you're naming players who don't score there you need a bigger list.
Westy you frothed on staines for way too long. It was obvious to unbiased folk that Tiny was always going to be better and take his spot..

My post really had nothing to do with who would or wouldnt of scored... was more to do with the fact that we have a real superstar locked up in tiny.

I think staines has killed it this year.

But he cant do what tiny can.

WestyLife

First Grade
Westy you frothed on staines for way too long. It was obvious to unbiased folk that Tiny was always going to be better and take his spot..

My post really had nothing to do with who would or wouldnt of scored... was more to do with the fact that we have a real superstar locked up in tiny.

I think staines has killed it this year.

But he cant do what tiny can.

Conveniently ignored that it was unanimous that May would get the wing spot when To'o was coming back.

Girds89

Bench
May was in NSW Cup to start the year. Staines was 1st choice. So the comment was justified
I have said several times to i backed ic to go staines first.

Even if i thought and knew tmay would take his spot.

Staines did so well in the top grade this year. I like him, i like he digged in for his spot. Hes an nrl player. But not for the panthers.

We have better. Turuva is the next man up

Girds89

Bench
Not really. May is a natural winger Staines isn't. Me and Smug both said May should've had the position when To'o came back from injury.
May has played a LOT LOT of centre.

With tago inside him in the 12.....

He is an outside back..wouldnt lock him into a wing spot.

You can defend staines all you want but the issue is most nrl fbs start on the wing and if u suck there you dont make it.

Dyl had to start on the wing

WestyLife

First Grade

You can defend staines all you want but the issue is most nrl fbs start on the wing and if u suck there you dont make it.

At this point your just looking for an argument. Laughing react to the objective fact both me and Smug said May should get the spot then this. I'm getting really over this.

Smug Panther

First Grade

Tago is too small. He'll never play backrow

Iamback

Coach
I have said several times to i backed ic to go staines first.

Even if i thought and knew tmay would take his spot.

Staines did so well in the top grade this year. I like him, i like he digged in for his spot. Hes an nrl player. But not for the panthers.

We have better. Turuva is the next man up

Some wanted To'o on that wing too.

May doing very well