What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 2 V Gold Coast will be MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

beekershark

Bench
There is a discussion thread in the CSSC forum where I have released this information, but for all Sharks fans who are thinking of travelling to the Gold Coast to watch the sharkies play their first game V the titans and to see Mat Rogers turn out against the Sharkies for the first time:oops: the game will be a Monday Night Channel 9 game.

It makes it harder for people as monday will need to be a sickie, but the upside is that flights will probably be more accessable and we can fly in at different times on friday, sat or even sunday or monday.

elmosharky

Juniors
Would Love to go beeks but I think I will be up at hinchinbrook fishing!
(Sorry didn't mean to rub it in!)(still one spot if you want!)

What are the dates?

coolumsharkie

Referee
thats perfect Beeks :)... Definately going to try and get some work down there for that weekend now . Yay!!

jc155776

Coach
What a stupid time for a game at the Gold Coast.

Dont they realise people want to party on in the Gold Coast after a game...

McLovin

Staff member
jc155776 said:

Dont they realise people want to party on in the Gold Coast after a game...

Piss up before hand...

beekershark

Bench
Exactly, plenty of time to go out before the match !

Elmo you little bugger ! fishing must be arranged around the gold coast away trip ! I must be on that boat catching live podi mullets with you and sucking back UDLS at 6am, and I must be at the gold coast, work it out brother ! hahahah

spider

Coach
jc155776 said:

Nothing in concrete about this time slot yet JC.

How it works in 2007 will be -

Ch 9 get first pick - Friday 7.30 live game/ Sunday 4pm replay

Fox pick Saturday 5.30 game/ Monday night game

Ch 9 pick replay game Friday night, and so on.

So it will be in the balance - but in the pecking order its a good chance we will be the Monday night game.

beekershark

Bench
I believe you belive wrong Spider, but time will tell. Obviously plans can change , but at the moment it is scheduled for MOnday night.

Yes Macca, directly over a beer. He's excited by our pending visit :)

beekershark

Bench
I would imagine that the Sharkies marketing dept is hoping it does change Spider and may well make a request to have it changed, purely based on the fact that the GOld coast away trip was slated as the Sponsors away trip for the year and a monday night time slot would make that bloody hard to organise.

I'd be disapointed though if a free to air channel 9 game was requested to be changed to a fox sat night game just because we had our sponsors away trip planned,. Free to air is very important to the club for many reasons and you don't knock them back when they are scheduled.

Zack DLR

Juniors
beekershark said:
Hence the little smiley mate, a bit of tongue in cheek there :)

Ahh...

Yeah, I wondered if that was the case after I asked.

I thought maybe you were using him to show how sickened you will feel seeing Matty in Titans colours.

I will feel sickened and aggrieved... but I dont think that theres a good smilie for that.... except maybe this guy.:crazy:

Latest posts