What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 2 V Gold Coast will be MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
if they want it to work, Monday nights should be free admission to games.
Take the hurt early & create a real product , not just a take the pissss product.

beekershark

Bench
Well it's been confirmed as Monday night, Confirmed. SO book those seats for tuesday mornings, there's enough notice to tell the boss and get the days off.

Happy with that being confirmed Spidey or should I have pm'd to check with you first mate ? :)

spider

Coach
beekershark said:
Happy with that being confirmed Spidey or should I have pm'd to check with you first mate ? :)

Nah - i kicked the dog when i found out. It was said but i wished it more than anything not to be. I was hoping it wouldnt be the Monday but will probably fly up if i can get back first thing in the morning - no time for sleep.

2 Monday night games in the first few rounds. Interesting.

It wont be the sponsors trip - dirty about that!

beekershark

Bench
It won't be the sponsors trip which is a shame, there is a 6am flight out of goldie tuesday morning mate, in was speaking with the Titans again about it and they reckon it's the one to get, back in Sydney in plenty of time for work tuesday if you're still keen.

spider

Coach
beekershark said:
It won't be the sponsors trip which is a shame, there is a 6am flight out of goldie tuesday morning mate

LOL - i am going to feel a bit ordinary that day.

jc155776

Coach
You thinking possible move to Suncorp reefy??

I dont think thats a chance. They are going to want to have at least one game on the Coast in there first 4 weeks.

Latest posts