What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 23 v Tigers - Game Time

Bay56

First Grade
OK it wasnt from our half but he kicked it !!!!

YOU f**king BEAUTY CARNEY !!!

we were all gone ... I thought we had no chance of getting a shot in with 26 secs left an in our half ...

Tigers are idiots

Paullyboy

Coach
Schif's comments were awesome then:

"So much character in this side, why am I leaving? We're ready, LETS GO!"

azza

Juniors
Ordinary performance but Tigers made it tough and we have now booked a spot in the eight barring an unforeseen speed hump - we hopefully should beat one of Storm or Sharks to make a bird of it

Paullyboy

Coach
Next weeks games:

We want Bulldogs to beat Broncos on Friday
Cowboys to beat Knights on Saturday
Roosters to beat the Eels on Sunday
Dragons to beat the Tigers on Sunday

If that happened we'd be in 4th place this time next week.

(I know how unlikely all of that is, but the good thing is for everyone one of those games that go our way, we go up a place on the ladder guaranteed)

raidersfan

Juniors
God it's a wonder i'm still alive after that game. I've never felt such polar opposite emotions before in my life! one minute I was so pissed off then estatic! then shocked!!! then sad!!!! then happiest mo fo on the planet!!!

bileduct

Coach
What is Hadley going on about, Raiders shouldn't have won the game? Something about an incorrect decision by Clarke when Schif fielded the Tigers' final drop goal attempt?

juggalo_strit

Juniors
He said during the game that Mogg was offside from when Carney charged down the feild goal attempt.(1st half golden point)
Also, he said we were all offside when trying to pressure the kick from Prince. (2nd half goldne point)
Oh well who cares.
WE WON!

Bay56

First Grade
bileduct said:
What is Hadley going on about, Raiders shouldn't have won the game? Something about an incorrect decision by Clarke when Schif fielded the Tigers' final drop goal attempt?

yea I'm trying to get around that one as well .. havent heard their commentary in full but does it have something to do with fielding the ball in-goal and therefore a 20m tap should have been taken ... I dont know.

Cant wait till the replay on FOX.

Bay56

First Grade
juggalo_strit said:
He said during the game that Mogg was offside from when Carney charged down the feild goal attempt.(1st half golden point)
Also, he said we were all offside when trying to pressure the kick from Prince. (2nd half goldne point)
Oh well who cares.
WE WON!

yes well I'd luv to see if the Tigs were "all offside" when Carney's kick was charged down at the end of normal time.

Bay56

First Grade
Schif_Happens said:
TONGUEY!! 59 Tackles. Is Tonguey the greatest Rednut ever? I think so...

Tonguey, Thomo & Weyman are the pillars that this club will build upon in the next four years.

Latest posts