What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 23 v Tigers - Game Time

both teams lose their main hookers today but Withers can step up and take that role which is good for carney, he can stay half back. Craig Frawley should be on the bench now.

Bay56

First Grade
Jersey Flegg win 46 - 28 against Wests ... great result for the boys further cementing their spot in the finals

Bay56

First Grade
This is how it stands at the moment ...

Raiders .… 24 … - 47
Sharks ….. 22 … -9
Panthers .. 22 … -37
Cowboys .. 22 … -42
Tigers …… 20 … -78

Raiders .… Bye .. Melbourne (H) .. Sharks (A)
Sharks ….. Panthers (H) .. Dragons (A) .. Raiders (H)
Panthers .. Sharks (A) .. Knights (A) .. Bulldogs (H)
Cowboys .. Knights (H) .. Rabbits (H) .. Eels (H)
Tigers …… Dragons (A) .. Bye .. Rabbits (H)

Bay56

First Grade
I thought PL had a bye this week but that is not correct ... that's next week.

PL leading atm early in the game

Bay56

First Grade
PL leading 24 nil in the first half ... boyo this side is continuing the great attacking football we witnessed last week at Bruce albeit their opposition this time is at the foot of the ladder.

Probably indicates to me that Zilly is playing PL and will not be elevated to FG due to Germ's omission ... idiot Eliott.

Bay, any indication if Zilly or Frawley is playing in PL, although I suspect I know the answer anyway...

Edit: Haha, posted at the same time. No definitive indication though? Heard of the names of any tryscorers?

Bay56

First Grade
No details other than the score ... if PL keep going like this they will finish 4th meaning a home semi ... GO LADS !!

lotm

Juniors
If there is one piece of advice I'd give Elliott it's that we are as good an attacking team as any given the chance to play that style of football
well, we do have the fourth highest points scored in the league ...

... but the fourth highest points conceded.

lotm

Juniors
We've got a dynasty on our hands in Canberra if management play the cards correctly.
don't count your chickens, mate. parra have dominated the lower grades for years and what has that got them?

Bay56

First Grade
lotm said:
well, we do have the fourth highest points scored in the league ...

... but the fourth highest points conceded.

Interesting stat that lotm ... must admit completely escaped my attention ... there are a few others close to us but when you consider that teams with attacking credentials such as the Dragons and Broncos are some 10% less than us it says a bit for our attacking football this year when compared to previous years ... Carney ???

lotm

Juniors
i don't know what the reason is, but if we can do that by playing predominantly conservatively ...

i'm still keen to know if zilly's playing pl. leaving him out this week would be a bigger mistake than usual, imo.

Mal Meninga

Bench
lotm said:
don't count your chickens, mate. parra have dominated the lower grades for years and what has that got them?
Haven't they won 2 minor premierships since 2000?

And looking at those lower grades sides over the years, many of them were discarded by Parra management and they've gone on to have solid careers. Not really playing their cards right....

skeepe

Immortal
Confirmed on ABC... Zilly has scored a hat-trick in PL so far

Raiders will run out with:

1. Clinton Schifcofske
2. Adrian Purtell
3. Phil Graham
4. Adam Mogg
5. David Howell
6. Jason Smith
14. Todd Carney
8. Michael Hodgson
7. Lincoln Withers
10. Troy Thompson
18. Craig Frawley
12. Jason Croker
13. Alan Tongue

11. Kris Kahler
15. Marshall Chalk
16. Dane Tilse
17. Michael Weyman

Bay56

First Grade
Mal Meninga said:
Who's ahead of us in both categories?

Better in attack are Storm, Dogs and Knights ... in fact Knights are the best attacking team.

Worse in defence are Rabbits, Roosters and Knights.

Latest posts