What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 23 v Tigers - Game Time

lotm

Juniors
Haven't they won 2 minor premierships since 2000?
i'd hardly call that a dynasty.

Not really playing their cards right....
now, that may be true, but with such successful lower grades, no club can keep all the stars, even if all the cards are played right.

Frawley in the starting line-up, Kahler to the bench
ugh.

Bay56

First Grade
lotm said:
i'd hardly call that a dynasty.

now, that may be true, but with such successful lower grades, no club can keep all the stars, even if all the cards are played right.

ugh.

my reaction had one more letter

Bay56

First Grade
WTF ... reported that Frawley is set to stat in the 2nd row ??

I'm just going to sit back and make sure my blood pressure doesnt get too high for this game

aussies1st

Staff member
LMAO Frawley starting in the 2nd row. Why don't they at least start Chalk there, geez that Elliott must really hate him.

Bay56

First Grade
Full time in PL ... 48-26 ... defence must have given a bit after leading about 20-zip ... PL can definitely go cold at times and then turn it around in a wink.

Good result anyways.

Bay56

First Grade
Listening to the local boys who will do the commentary on Radio ...

PL went to sleep but switched back on when it was needed.

Zilly got a bit of a hammy but should be right.

It's a fine day at the ground

Bay56

First Grade
The mail from the ground commentators is that Neville Costigan is over the line as far as signing with the Raiders.

Bay56

First Grade
I've got this bad feeling in my stomach ...

** farts **

arrh, that's better.

edabomb

First Grade
I'm more confident that we'll win this one than I was of the Souths game. We are money at daytime.

Bay56

First Grade
after a couple of sets we lost it ... mogg knock-on in front of our posts ... a forward pass called to the Tigers, commentators thought it was good with the Tigers sure to score.

Bay56

First Grade
Snother knock-on to the Raiders in an attacking position ... prob should have been a penalty, beyond the horizontal ... now a penalty to the Tiger.. 20 ut from the Raiders line

Bay56

First Grade
TIgers in for the first try ... 10m to the side of the goal posts ... it will be 6 - zip.

Looks as though we are starting slow ... havent defended well twice of our line

Commnetators reckon it should def have been a penalty to the Raiders for over the horizontal when you compare it with others this season.

Commentators reckon we look more like the team that played Souths

Bay56

First Grade
Tigers are enthusiastic ... Carney's kick was charged down but Schif took the ball ...

Now Withers throws a poor pass to mogg ... knock-on short of the Canberra 40m

Latest posts