What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 3 TLT vs Manly Sunday 4pm

Pazza

First Grade
I don't understand why he was in the side and then taken out. It isn't like he did anything wrong. Unless BA feels Lussick is an 80min hooker.
I personally don't understand 4 forwards on the bench. I'd rather carry a utility.

Its ok, kelma can cover incase of an injury. BA has thought this through. The evidence is clear.....

84 Baby

Referee
I said it preseason, as long as he doesn’t shit himself this week, I reckon come end of season Talagi will be our starting centre.
I assume he’ll play right centre, so he’ll have Brbdhevic/Garrick/… Paulo? With of course Brooks and Trnebxhcievic to also worry about.
At least he won’t have Olakauatu as he initiation

Last edited:

yy_cheng

Coach
I don't understand why he was in the side and then taken out. It isn't like he did anything wrong. Unless BA feels Lussick is an 80min hooker.
I personally don't understand 4 forwards on the bench. I'd rather carry a utility.
I wonder who will play in the backline if a back gets injured, I am guessing Matto or Carty

TheCrowe

Juniors
Moretti well deserved. Hope he gets Rodwells top 30 spot.
Kelma popped his shoulder so no way he is playing.
I imagine Greig will come in.
Playing Harper on the wing is a mistake.
Lussick is not up to 80mins in the NRL yet. Should play Hands and give him at least 20mins.

yy_cheng

Coach
Lussick is not up to 80mins in the NRL yet. Should play Hands and give him at least 20mins.
I think Hoppy will cover hooker for 5mins when lussick comes off in the 75th minute

84 Baby

Referee
Also what do people think the chances of a dozen kick chase penalties being called against us this week?

JokerEel

Coach

He is in the development squad no need to upgrade this year he is in top 30 next year..

Yeah don't understand naming Kemla if he is injured.

Probably would have played Harper and Dunster.

Lussick is not an 80 minute player not sure what super coach is thinking..

yy_cheng

Coach
Thoughts on Swapping Russell and Harper. Then you will have Peni and Harper (experienced and non-experienced winger) and Blaize and Russell (non-experienced and some what experienced winger - at least he should be a mature defender)

Rather than 2 newbies on our left edge.

Isn't the Manly fast guy on our left side

TheCrowe

Juniors
He is in the development squad no need to upgrade this year he is in top 30 next year..

Yeah don't understand naming Kemla if he is injured.

Probably would have played Harper and Dunster.

Lussick is not an 80 minute player not sure what super coach is thinking..
It matters to him. (Moretti)