What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 3 TLT vs Manly Sunday 4pm

Gronk

Staff member

First cab off the rank is a total stab in the dark by nospam47 aka the website that cannot be named. Looks probably right to me.

———8<———-

Parramatta Eels vs. Manly Sea Eagles​

Sunday, March 24 at CommBank Stadium (4.05pm)

Parramatta predicted team:

1. Clint Gutherson
2. Haze Dunster
3. Will Penisini
4. Morgan Harper
5. Sean Russell
6. Dylan Brown
7. Mitchell Moses
8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard
9. Joey Lussick
10. Junior Paulo
11. Shaun Lane
12. Bryce Cartwright
13. J’maine Hopgood

14. Brendan Hands
15. Ryan Matterson
16. Joe Ofahengaue
17. Wiremu Greig

Eels team news:

Bailey Simonsson
will be ruled out after failing a HIA against the Panthers with Haze Dunster his likely replacement. Maika Sivo will not return from suspension until Round 4.

Kelma Tuilagi will also miss after copping a shoulder injury with Wiremu Greig likely to take his spot on the pine.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Think we will win and do it well back home.

Got Manly at a good time they are due for a Vegas-Hangover. They were up again yesterday for there 1st home game and think there will be an emotional let-down after 2 big games to start the year i reckon.

What about Seibold's record at Commbank. He must love that coaching box.

These are his 3 games he has coached there combined score 130-14 in BA's favour.

1710744951737.png

1710744974972.png

1710745024918.png

Gronk

Staff member

First cab off the rank is a total stab in the dark by nospam47 aka the website that cannot be named. Looks probably right to me.

———8<———-

Parramatta Eels vs. Manly Sea Eagles​

Sunday, March 24 at CommBank Stadium (4.05pm)

Parramatta predicted team:

1. Clint Gutherson
2. Haze Dunster
3. Will Penisini
4. Morgan Harper
5. Sean Russell
6. Dylan Brown
7. Mitchell Moses
8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard
9. Joey Lussick
10. Junior Paulo
11. Shaun Lane
12. Bryce Cartwright
13. J’maine Hopgood

14. Brendan Hands
15. Ryan Matterson
16. Joe Ofahengaue
17. Wiremu Greig

Eels team news:

Bailey Simonsson
will be ruled out after failing a HIA against the Panthers with Haze Dunster his likely replacement. Maika Sivo will not return from suspension until Round 4.

Kelma Tuilagi will also miss after copping a shoulder injury with Wiremu Greig likely to take his spot on the pine.
Or maybe Moretti if BA wants a mobile forward like Kelma ?

Maybe Matto takes that role.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Needs more Makatoa... played 80mins in reggies last week. That is if Matterson is going to take Talagi's role and be less in the centre rotation.

Maybe they'll think Greig needs another week of fitness in Reggies - only played 40-ish mins there I think?

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
TLT! Dynamite!
TLT! BA picks shite!
TLT! @Gronk blows his load!
TLT! Watch @hineyrulz explode!
Angus Young GIF

Tooooks

Bench
I think we are going to get lit up… Turbo is due
I'm thinking the same. The speed of their outside backs and their willingness to be unpredictable (spread early in the game from their own territory; sneaky blindside raids etc) worries me. They've looked good the first two rounds.