What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 4 Raiders vs Tigers

sydraider

First Grade
Looking forward to seeing Picker back, Nick you said some time ago that he compliments campo and they work off each other well, the game after you said that, they both had a blinder. Hope that chemistry comes back for monday night!

aussies1st

Staff member
Interesting to say the least, Benji is all that matters though, he rips us apart everytime we play.

legend

Coach
I highly doubt that. Our record against you guys at Campbelltown is absolutely atrocious.

Raider_69

Post Whore
You should go and follow them bay, obvious you like them more than us
even though they've suffered some 12-13 years without a premiership. and in fact only have one to their name

by this point in our history the raiders had 3. Melbourne are lagging behind the family club ;-)

Raider_69

Post Whore
history is a bit complex for someone as simple as you

lets start with basic addition, we'll move up to history when we think you're up to it

legend

Coach
We aren't exactly shooting the lights out either.

I'm sorry, I just don't see us winng without Dugan and Fensom, especially against the Tigers....away from home!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Raiders only need to do one thing to win.

Play in the middle of the park. Tigers pack is pathetically feeble. Raiders have great from row rotation, use it and dominate the Tigers pack (Just watch how meek our pack was against Dragons last week)

Benji won't be able to do much if he has no room.

Your chance of victory decreased by 5% when it was announced Moltzen was shifted from halfback to fullback.

If I was Furner I'd have one game plan in mind for the Raiders, run it hard and straight for 5 tackles, then bomb.

Should see you pick up an easy 8 or 9 tries.

Latest posts