What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 4 Raiders vs Tigers

Dazraider

Juniors
I can't see us winning without Fensom really as he is our defence up the middle and also has a strong even though its slow running game. Dugan will be missed obviously as well.
Our possession rate can be 100% but just can't see us scoring more than two tries unless it's kicks. would love for us to win but can see us getting hammered by 30 plus tonight

skeepe

Immortal
I can't see us winning without Fensom really as he is our defence up the middle and also has a strong even though its slow running game. Dugan will be missed obviously as well.
Our possession rate can be 100% but just can't see us scoring more than two tries unless it's kicks. would love for us to win but can see us getting hammered by 30 plus tonight

Dear God. This f**king idiot is still around.

You know nothing about rugby league, and you prove it with every post.

Go and support the Sheeps you weak merkin.

We need to smash Benji , I say it every year but every year we seem to watch him weave his magic. Get in his face and take away his thinking time.

Raider Azz

Bench
instead of standing back and watching dumb-founded as benji runs the length of the field sideways and throws 18 dummies i hope we actually rush and tackle him for once.

Bay56

First Grade
Dear God. This f**king idiot is still around.

You know nothing about rugby league, and you prove it with every post.

Go and support the Sheeps you weak merkin.

If anyone is a merkin it's gotta be you Skip

Continue Dazraider ...

Bay56

First Grade
I'm going to sit back and try to enjoy this one .. last week i punched my thigh and got a bruise :(

blacklock

Juniors
I'm going to sit back and try to enjoy this one .. last week i punched my thigh and got a bruise :(
raiders showed amazing heart given the injuries AND given the TAB odds! lol I backed you guys hehe class team (some respect from an avid dragons fan lol you guys after all are our bogey side!)

Bay56

First Grade
The socks have it ... good effort by the boys ... nothing to complain about this week

Bay56

First Grade
^^^^
Attack was the diff ... why they don't do that more often is the question

Some brilliant attack by the Raiders.

hats off to Reece , what a game he had at the back.

Credit to the coach for coming up with the game plan and the to the boys for playing it out.

I see Shillo could be out for the season :(

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Duges will struggle to get back haha. How good was Robinson!!

Campo played extremely well, as did mccrone and just about everyone else we had lol.

Cryptic

Juniors
That was amazing to watch.... And for all the Furner haters, he just showed up the Australian coach BIG TIME.... We executed the game plan well for the first time in years and it paid off big time! The ref was the only thing keeping the Tigers in the game with a few questionable calls but at least it didn't hurt us!

Big hats off to Robinson, really played the house down at the back there.... Dugan may have issues getting his spot back with that form! Campese starting to get back into it, Buttriss played like a real number 9 for most of his game time, McCrone made some good calls, Croker still killing it.... And again with an injury to our lock in the first half!

Overall we played at 90%, if we had hit 100% the Tigers would have been looking at triple digits against them!

Latest posts