What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 4 Raiders vs Tigers

hugzy

Juniors
raidens and sharks r the 2 most improved teams by far this year. both could've easily been 4 and 0

if youse were a bit more ruthless/hardened i reckon a prelim finals place is up for grabs

Eddie Lab

Juniors
I was one of the fans that bagged the Raiders last week but they all stood up against a very average Tigers.

agree with an earlier poster, Buttriss provided some proper service which showed just how fast the raiders can play.

macnaz

Staff member
Yep tigers were very average BUT it still took a great effort to make us look average. Well done guys and i hope its a start to a Raiders 2010 year all over again.
All the best.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Just on Robinson. Isn't it great when you see a guy finally find his element.

He's always been a solid winger but he's been asked to step up and grabbed the opportunity with both hands.

Similar to Brett Morris switching to fullback.

Robbo will no doubt find himself back on the wing but he may well be twice the player he was before.

mongoose

Coach
Just on Robinson. Isn't it great when you see a guy finally find his element.

He's always been a solid winger but he's been asked to step up and grabbed the opportunity with both hands.

Similar to Brett Morris switching to fullback.

Robbo will no doubt find himself back on the wing but he may well be twice the player he was before.

That game just came out of nowhere. Some of his kick returns were sensational. Hopefully he backs it up next week.

Dazraider

Juniors
Dear God. This f**king idiot is still around.

You know nothing about rugby league, and you prove it with every post.

Go and support the Sheeps you weak merkin.

You have no idea you fool, your the one laughing at me when i said TLL should be a prop a few seasons ago. If you ever played footy I bet you was the one bringing on the oranges and running sh!t scared when the big blokes ran at you.
never seen you post things when i get it right, only when I get it wrong. typical tosser that can never admit he is a genius when it comes to the game of league

Last edited:

skeepe

Immortal
You have no idea you fool, your the one laughing at me when i said TLL should be a prop a few seasons ago. If you ever played footy I bet you was the one bringing on the oranges and running sh!t scared when the big blokes ran at you.
never seen you post things when i get it right, only when I get it wrong. typical tosser that can never admit he is a genius when it comes to the game of league

You know why you never see me post when you get it right? You've never, ever been right about anything.

Latest posts