What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 4 vs Sharks Game Day Thread

Gronk

Staff member
Game day bitches !

Kick off is at 7:00pm.

Parramatta Eels side

1. Bevan French

2. Semi Radradra

3. Michael Jennings

4. Brad Takairangi

5. Josh Hoffman

6. Clint Gutherson

7. Corey Norman

8. Suaia Matagi

9. Kaysa Pritchard

10. Tim Mannah (c)

11. Manu Ma’u

12. Frank Pritchard

13. Beau Scott (c)

Interchange

14. Nathan Brown

15. Daniel Alvaro

16. David Gower

17. Siosaia Vave

18. Rory O’Brien

21. Jeff Robson

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2017/03/24/team_list_eels_v_sha.html

strider

Post Whore
Will we get to see Dave and/or Vave?

i worry about Fritchard out wide - and no way he can play a whole game

Happy MEel

First Grade
IMG_2406.JPG
Will we get to see Dave and/or Vave?

i worry about Fritchard out wide - and no way he can play a whole game
I reckon we'll see both with Rory dropping off. Judging by the Captains Run gallery I'd say Vave is a lock for a bench spot.

hindy111

Post Whore
Rory wont play. With Terepo back to and KE 4 weeks away i dont think he gets much more first grade.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Not sure about how Franky will go starting, he could be a massive target in the defensive line.

Kornstar

Coach
I conflicted this morning......I can't wait for the first home game and getting to ANZ but also nervous about the Sharks after their embarrassment last week.

Chipmunk

Coach
I conflicted this morning......I can't wait for the first home game and getting to ANZ but also nervous about the Sharks after their embarrassment last week.

Well both teams were embarrassing last week. If we're good enough and have intentions of playing Finals football then we need to find a way to get the points.

Bazal

Post Whore
Not sure about how Franky will go starting, he could be a massive target in the defensive line.

Went well starting in England, where they play much more attacking footy. I think he'll be sweet so long as he doesn't get tired...