What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 5 vs Broncos

Gronk

Staff member
Reports on twitter that Justin Hodges will be back this week.

#bugger

spiderdan

Bench
i want him to be back in their team. win, lose or draw, i want our side figuring out where they are at against the best players.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
i want him to be back in their team. win, lose or draw, i want our side figuring out where they are at against the best players.

We gave it a good shot against Manly, so I dont see why we wouldnt go well against a full strength Broncos team.

Also Roosters the following week would be a good test.

Gronk

Staff member
Dyldam Parramatta Eels Round 5:
1. Jarryd Hayne (c)
2. Semi Radradra
3. Will Hopoate
4. Willie Tonga
5. Ken Sio
6. Corey Norman
7. Chris Sandow
8. Tim Mannah (c)
9. Nathan Peats
10. Fuifui Moimoi
11. Kenny Edwards
12. Manu Ma'u
13. Joseph Paulo
Interchange:
14. Peni Terepo
15. Mitch Allgood
16. David Gower
17. Pauli Pauli

http://www.parraeels.com.au/member-news/nrl_team_list_round_5.html

forward pass

Coach
I liked the look of Pauli's offloads last week. Very nice.

That is a good side although Allgood and Gower are both plodders - I think only one of them should be in the side at the one time.

natheel

Coach
possibly our best side. Obviously with Kelepi and Mossop out (i think look will struggle to break into the side) you could probably swap Kelepi for Pauli and Mossop for either Allgood or Gower and not lose much especially while Mossop is learning to play NRL.

Noticed that a lot of the interviews on the site are with Gower, Peats and Edwards mostly and they talk well and all seem excited but not getting ahead of themselves. Its a good feeling at the club at the moment. Really like what Arthur is doing

natheel

Coach

That is a good side although Allgood and Gower are both plodders - I think only one of them should be in the side at the one time.

i thought Allgood lifted last week. Gower is a solid workman type player level headed. I like them coming off the bench. I'd say Lussick will replace one of them though when he is back especially if Paulo keeps playing alright

spiderdan

Bench
yes - if only SBW had played the other week.......
hahaa the team's arse was well and truly torn. After roosters clocked 40 it didn't matter what the final score was to me. The thing that did matter to me was how the side bounced back the next two weeks.

TheParraboy

Staff member
We gonna tear them a new one, along with the drag queens the most over rated team in the comp. They are a shambles. Norman man of the match

Eels by 14 plus nothing surer

Then a bit of redemption vs the chooks the week after :cool:

Kiwi

First Grade
Good luck Eels Fans, but not to much, some of the best down to the wire games I have enjoyed over the years have been Bronco v Eels games, even when you bastards roll us.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors

Don't mind Gower ....has a dig not keen on Allgood but was ok last week.

Latest posts