What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rob Farrah

AlexM

----
seems like a huge prospect for the tigers and has the same abilities and attributes as benny elias or he could even be better than elias

Tigerpete

Juniors
Yeah at the start of the year, end of last season, he may not've been un happy but i think he was wondering when he would get his chance. Last week he showed some glimpses of what he displayed last night. By far our best on field and he will get better yet, he's had very little first grade to date.

The part i love is he's a damn hard worker and adds another option in attack as well, good kicking game too. If he holds this form over the next 2-3 weeks, he'll be the first guy resigned by the club for sure.

Bulldog-Power

Juniors
if we lose mason

I hope we sign farrah

you can see the tigers are desperate to keep him if they have trotted out the future captain line out allready

I wonder how scott prince and a few other players would feel about that

Once Dead

Bench
You would say the same thing about SBW if you wanted to keep him, a player that YOUR club developed.......Farah developed at Balmain and we have every right to want him to stay and every right to have those opinions

BTW-there's gotta be a future captain sometime, most players hate being captain...
BTW Pt. 2 - keep wondering how Scott Prince and those other few players would feel, because you're just speculating and making up crap yourself........trotting out lines? desperation.....pot, kettle, black?

Davester

Juniors
Impellitteri said:
You would say the same thing about SBW if you wanted to keep him, a player that YOUR club developed.......Farah developed at Balmain and we have every right to want him to stay and every right to have those opinions

BTW-there's gotta be a future captain sometime, most players hate being captain...
BTW Pt. 2 - keep wondering how Scott Prince and those other few players would feel, because you're just speculating and making up crap yourself........trotting out lines? desperation.....pot, kettle, black?

Mate, that's why sometimes you don't read much into what crap is posted by some members. It's just a complete stir up.

It's complete bull :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
i heard he wasnt happy as there were doubts to weather sheens would play him in first grade. he is a good player.
i used to play with him and he used to just hit the gaps id put him through all days back playing for umina.

Enfield feds & Leichhardt wanderers ...the junior clubs he played with, are a long way from the central coast and Umina.
You talkin about heighno?

Methinks ur fullabull anyway.

White Poiner

Coach
Sir Clifford GC said:
Farrah is that good he could be the next Luke Covell
Mate that is a lot of preassure u put on farrah, with covels been selected in such a Prestigious team as the NSW resedents. Its a high star for farrah to reach. ;-)

Snappy Tom

Juniors
He played a great game on Satuday, not much can be said the the rest of them, except those who played on Friday night.

You would have to wonder what chance the Tigers have of keeping him with 4 players now internationals.

Bound to push up the salary cap for the Tigers, can they keep them? Maybe the Roosters or Dogs will take him. They are renouned for taking talent from other clubs.

Bound to push up the salary cap for the Tigers, can they keep them? Maybe the Roosters or Dogs will take him. They are renouned for taking talent from other clubs

half our team is off-contract im sure we can afford him and wilson is gone next year