What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robbie Farah for Sharks

coldhardbitch

Juniors
Heard from an exgtremely reliable source that Farah has signed for the Sharks for next year. Set to hit the press later in the week.

Could be a massive signing for you guys.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I would welcome him with open arms if true.

Not sure how that would work.

I do not look forward to the backlash from tigers fans.

I thought $6.50 was short, it would get shorter if true.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Thought I went insane, came back from limbo.

De Gois would feel strange about I reckon.

coldhardbitch

Juniors
lol - thats a mighty piece of information CHB

care to substantiate your info

Not trying to wind anyone up here. Can't confirm it, but have heard from a very relaible source, who has been right about other players before.

Just watch the press over the next week or so. Remember who posted it first:)

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
No just this thread.

I lost it for about twenty mins.

All good.

I hope this has legs, kind of makes sense, with kinga being let go. Depth if nothing else Special K.

Money freed up from Bird.

Sticky being Aussie coach, Farah not getting a look in, thus far.

What does not make sense is why the tigers would let him go, unless him and Sheens no longer see eye to eye.

*Pure Speculation*

Swapped for Simmo

I can see it now - John Morris drifts across field and picks up super speed simmo - poor tigers.

Special K

Coach
Not trying to wind anyone up here. Can't confirm it, but have heard from a very relaible source, who has been right about other players before.

carch will blow you at half time in round 1 if this is true.

I hope this has legs, kind of makes sense, with kinga being let go. Depth if nothing else Special K.

huh? you been smoking and posting again mate?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee

I will, now if you tell me we swapped for simmo, I will ask you to marry me - I can then have two coldhardbitches. :lol:

Special K

Coach
Kinga for depth would have been good - too clarify - But if we had Farah, Hughes and C2, I am happy to let him go.

I am off the smoke, at the moment.
ah ok sweet.

I had no idea what you were talking about mate :lol:

I wouldn't be suprised if this was true if Seu got a shoulder tap. A Farah, Barrett, Seymour, Kearney, Gallen, Tupou attacking machine would be out of this world!! If only we could keep the birdy man :(

spider

Coach
I wouldn't be suprised if this was true if Seu got a shoulder tap. A Farah, Barrett, Seymour, Kearney, Gallen, Tupou attacking machine would be out of this world!! If only we could keep the birdy man :(
i think schubert would be knocking on the door if that happend K

but none the less i could handle that

Special K

Coach
If we could offload Ross and Simmons... We'd be skinny up front but f**k we'd kill teams with that pack with Dougie and Kade starting

A man can dream

BWNB

First Grade
Could be true, I didnt think he liked playing in the 7 did he?
Hope its true though, i think if he was to stay injury free it would be a good swap for Bird as we have a good pack without him.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
A Farah, Barrett, Seymour, Kearney, Gallen, Tupou attacking machine would be out of this world!!
Sure would beat zero, the duck egg, zilchamundo.

The handbrake released, the turbo kit installed and the nitro in the boot.

*drools*