What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robbie Farah gone?

It just needs to happen now to put it all to rest for everyone, the longer it goes on the more it hurts everyone, moreso the fans. I'm sick of seeing this shit in the papers every week for the last 12 months.

magpie4ever

First Grade
100% Charlatan, the pro Farah and anti Farah camps both need it to be over. I'm pro Farah and anti the club management and wish the guy well.

I hate Souths but wouldn't mind saying I hope Farah kills it there and even a MOM performance against the Tigers in 2017 would please me.

I hate Souths but wouldn't mind saying I hope Farah kills it there and even a MOM performance against the Tigers in 2017 would please me.

Bloody disgraceful post

BrotherJim05

Bench
I really hope Farah is a surprise addition to the 17. Halutau is likely to play but who knows if he will be 100%.

Just let him play off the bench ffs. He deserves it

And we can't blame Farah for the mess that is 2017.

I'd even say that his leadership over the last 3 weeks would have been far superior than that of Woods.

From the sacking of Sheens to Taylor and all the bullshit in between, the unaccountable management are the one's to blame.

Tiger05

First Grade
I'm glad that Robbie isn't here to be blamed for this. It just goes to show that we have problems with our players attitudes and it definitely wasn't solely Robbie.

He represented this club so much better than the current crop do.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
How many times do you need to be told something before you understand it?

Tiger05

First Grade
How many times do you need to be told something before you understand it?

If you are talking to me I don't get it. You believe that Robbie wasn't overpaid. I think it's clearly obvious that he was. You are entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine.

You aren't right and trying to make out that because I disagree with your opinion that I can't grasp simple concepts is crazy.

I hope that makes sense to you. If not go and get some counselling because if it doesn't you have issues.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I told you before.

He is getting his true value plus the money the club owed him after he took pay cuts in the past.

Of course he isn't worth 900k. But that isn't his worth. That's his current value (around 600k + 300k of salaries owed to him)

I'll say it again, hopefully you will understand soon.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I told you before.

He is getting his true value plus the money the club owed him after he took pay cuts in the past.

Of course he isn't worth 900k. But that isn't his worth. That's his current value (around 600k + 300k of salaries owed to him)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I told you before.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I told you before.