What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robbie Farah

Is Robbie Farah made for Origin

• Total voters

legend

Coach
Surely the Beau Scott ship has salied? I'm happy with the back row and IMO Watmough should be there well before Scott is even considered.

Boganater

Juniors
Glenn Stewart wasn't the best last night, Beau Scott is more suited. I just don't know if Stewart will get the time and space he gets at club level to be a ball player.
Beau Scott is better at the tough stuff.
Watmough instead of Buhrer/Creagh if Farah plays 80

The Gambler

Juniors
Awesome game from Farah. He had a point to prove - and he didn't let anybody down.

Would have been good if he pulled off that clutch 40/20 in the final minutes. Was only half a metre off.

tigertiger

Juniors
^ Would have been great if he scored that attempt under the posts, and also kicked that 40/20 and saved that last illegal try.

Yet, he's probably the scapegoat for every error we made.

Eion

First Grade
Thought he played really well, I'd pick him again for sure.

1 thing though - he does seem a bit of a grabber in defence. Didn't miss any that I noticed but I did think their forwards made metres against him in the collision.

jargan83

Coach
Farrah had an awesome game. Can't believe he was subbed for Buhrer and only for 5 minutes. I lnow others have said this but if Farrah can play 80 minutes surely the bench spot can be used more effectively

Bye bye Ennis!

Dragon2010

First Grade
Drop Buhrer. Let Farah play 80. Bring in a propr for him. Done.

Farah was one of our best on field next to Jenjko (Despise his binning), Hayne and Gal. Heck even Tamou was great for being on debut. Didn't not let the QLD pack intimidate him and bent the line and ran hard.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Tamou was excellent, he and Bird in particular worked really well running off Farah in the opening 20.

I was surprised Farah did so much of the playmaking. I assume this was under instruction from Stuart but perhaps Farah took more responsibility given the poor performance of Carney?

roarr

Juniors
The biggest indicator of his game, was probably in about the 60-something minute when he was off. It was last tackle, 2m out from Qld's line, down by 2... Buhrer is at dummy-half and rifles a pass directly to Tony Williams feet who barely catches it (gets minor injury) and is easily tackled. Possession hand over.

Not really Buhrer's fault because he has never played hooker for Manly, let alone in the toughest game of the year... but Farah would have either got it on T-Rex's chest, or out the back to Pearce/Carney for some sort of attacking raid.

simmo1

First Grade
Happy to see him play well. Its only one game though, and he needs to back it up in games 2 and 3.

Last edited:

cornerposter

Juniors
After kicking the ball out of GI's hands Ennis would have made more of an effort to regather, rather than just let Inglis score the try. Farah's gotta go!

Parra Pride

Referee
Rick Stuart is some kind of super genius, we are down by 2, Robbie Farah looks like creating something everytime he touches the ball, so what does Ricky do? Puts Buhrer at hooker... f**king genius.

HowHigh

Coach
Don't particularly like Farah but he was one of our best last night for sure. Impressive game and should retain his spot for the next series at least

NrlCoach

Juniors
221994.jpg

Latest posts