What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robbie Farah

roarr

Juniors
I think the axing and the 2-year exile have probably made him into the type of player he is now.

Potentially could be captain for 1-2 series when Gal runs out of gas.

mozza91

Coach
Farah was our best this series, a great performer in each of the 3 games. Buderus is still a much better footballer though :)

RABK

Referee
Farah had the best series by a Blues player since the Joey and Mini days of 2005.

Absolute Legend, did your mother and the whole state so damn proud.

perverse

Referee
Agreed, he was our man of the series. We wouldn't have gone anywhere near as close without him.

the kirwan kid

Juniors
He was really good. Should never have dropped him really. I thought he wasn't too bad a few years back. Potential NSW captain for sure.

As a QLDer i fear him more than Ennis.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
A bloody good player.

He did good things in 09 and has been inexplicably overlooked for that pretender since, which made me happy.

The roaches would do well to make him skipper.

retch

Juniors
Aw9cm1BCIAEuoXX.jpg

He was way to talented to ditch after 2 games. Sure he had a shocker in game 2 2009 but his game 1 was very good. Dropping him was one of the biggest balls ups NSW has made over the past 7 years (and they have made a lot).

RHCP

Bench
Played bloody well all series.

But f**k me, I cannot understand why he stood there with his arms out looking for a penalty in the Hodges try instead of pushing across and possibly preventing a try (a long shot, but the effort would have been f**king nice)

Vic Mackey

Referee
Played bloody well all series.

But f**k me, I cannot understand why he stood there with his arms out looking for a penalty in the Hodges try instead of pushing across and possibly preventing a try (a long shot, but the effort would have been f**king nice)

Dude Farah was 10-15m away from hodges, no way in hell he would have got near him

Beau Scott gave up way too early though IMO

MacDougall

First Grade
Lol if Scott couldn't get to him and he was actually closer than Farah, how would Farah have gotten anywhere near him?

RHCP

Bench
Farah wouldn't have prevented a try. But trying to milk a penalty from an innocuous nudge while the play was still going just shitted me.

Farah wouldn't have prevented a try. But trying to milk a penalty from an innocuous nudge while the play was still going just shitted me.

When he was trying to milk it there seemed to be nothing on. It was only when Scott came in on the decoy and Carney rushed up that Hodges went through.

Farah had a great series. He showed his toughness again yesterday. On that, I'm a bit tired of Nate Myles using his head in tackles, I don't think it breaks any rules to "accidentally" headbutt the opposition 10 times a game, but he does it so often, I can't be the only who thinks he goes out of his way to use his head.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't see how Myles was the best player of the series. Tate & Inglis were better.

But Farah was clearly the best player of the series.

The award is a sham when a pre requisite is you must be on the winning side.

boonboon

Juniors
Player of the series just over gallen these 2 stood out as performers over 3 games , qld had good players in each game but not the same ones and hence farah should have won the man of the series -Myles selection was a joke

Canard

Immortal
That was laughable at the end when he dropped it in the play the ball and blew up complaining that someone touched him.

Embarrassed himself.

Farah had a great series. He showed his toughness again yesterday. On that, I'm a bit tired of Nate Myles using his head in tackles, I don't think it breaks any rules to "accidentally" headbutt the opposition 10 times a game, but he does it so often, I can't be the only who thinks he goes out of his way to use his head.

You aren't...

Latest posts