What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robbie is coming

les norton

First Grade
Australia: Dates And Ticket Sales Announced!
Robbie has announced that he will be playing the following dates in Australia later this year:

• [*]1st December: Subiaco Oval, Perth
    [*]5th December: AAMI Stadium, Adelaide
    [*]9th December: Aussie Stadium, Sydney
    [*]13th December: Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
    [*]17th December: Telstra Dome, Melbourne

General ticket sales for these will commence on Tuesday, 6th June, 2006.

I put this in the Movies and music but i had to put it here too.
I cant even speak i am sooooo excited!!!! And at suncorp stadium.

This is my best for the year.....(beats graduating at the end with honours damn it!!!!:D )​

PrideKnight

Bench
I was reading my paper at lunch and wondering how far awar this thread was :D

He has also said he is taking a break from stadium shows after this tour, so i thikn ill be going :D

les norton

First Grade
I get advanced ticket sales...YAY me!!!

My mum is literally fighting with my mate for the last one...(I get 4)

I would love to jamie but I think you will detract from my odds of being the one he picks out of the crowd...and I cant have that :D My mums a safer bet...

$150 buckeroonies...

Stuzmeister

Juniors
I missed out last time he was here cos I couldn't afford it, but if I start saving now I should be able to get there. When do tix go on sale do you know yet?

Doctor

Bench
Les: Is that you in your avatar, or Robbie Williams? Something just occurred to me, which is a little cosmic... that's not Robbie Williams as you avatar is it?

knights_2006

Juniors
If i have enough money and a few friends want to go I will be there sydney ;) last time i went to a concert in aussie it was th rhcp

les norton

First Grade
Oswin said:
Les: Is that you in your avatar, or Robbie Williams? Something just occurred to me, which is a little cosmic... that's not Robbie Williams as you avatar is it?

:D Os...you do know I'm a chick right???

And as Northey said...it is robbie:oops:

les norton

First Grade
OMG I am soooooooo happy....

I GOT MY TICKETS!!!:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

4 GOLD TICKETS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts