What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rod Wishart documentary

nswrl.com.au

Juniors
Hi guys.

Website editor of nswrl.com.au (NSW Rugby League's website) here.

Just wanted to alert you to a documentary we've created on one of the best from the Steelers/Dragons, Rod Wishart.

There's a heap of footage from yesteryear in the doco which we reckon will get plenty of people excited.

Would love your feedback on what you think of the whole thing - we've just dipped our toes into the world of footy docos. Whether the feedback's good, bad or ugly, we'll definitely take it on board!

While I can't post links - I'm a newbie and don't have permission - if you Google "Turn Back Time - Rod Wishart" you'll find it easy enough. (Maybe someone with more experience here can post for me!?)

We'll be profiling more of NSW's best (including former Dragons) in coming weeks too. Please let us know if you have any suggestions as to who we should interview!

SaintPeter

Juniors
Loved the guy, but jeez he was good for at least one dropped ball every game.

My ten years old son would wait until he did it then go into hysterics.

Dragon David

First Grade
If Tyran's mum and partner are in the Gerringong and Wollongong areas respectively, then if the Dragons are keen to get him, his mum and partner should be rapt. The problem is, leaving the Storm would be a hard thing to do for him as he loves it there.

Latest posts