What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rodney>Pritchard

Munky

Coach
Does anyone else agree?

Both of these guys come off contract next year and I genuinely believe Rodney is the must keep of the two and should be the third starting backrower next year.

Has been good most of the season but has been absolutely brilliant in the past six weeks.

For a guy under 100kg packing in the 2nd row he is killing it with both the ball in hand and defence.

The 'House used to be Gowers short ball man but now Rodney is busting the line off every run outwide or getting his hands free, just a pity no one is ever there for the offload.

To sum it up I love the bloke.

cainen

Juniors
Easily. Pritchard is better suited to coming off the bench which is hopefully what he'll be doing next year.

choc_soldier

Coach
What I'd like to see:

8 - Cross
9 - Priddis
10 - Clinton
11 - Waterhouse
12 - T. Puletua
13 - Rodney

14 - Waterhouse
15 - Swain / Norrie
16 - F. Puletua / Stapleton
17 - Wallace

Munky

Coach
I'm actually starting to warm to Waterhouse at lock.

He is a machine if the rest of the team is playing well, bloody dangerous with the ball and does alot of cover defence.

His hit ups recently have made plenty of metres, where as last and earlier this year he met the line and would submit.

Back to Rodney, how crazy is benji for attempting go low on him a metre from the try line.

lainey

Juniors
parra_panther said:
What I'd like to see:

8 - Cross
9 - Priddis
10 - Clinton
11 - Waterhouse
12 - T. Puletua
13 - Rodney

14 - Waterhouse
15 - Swain / Norrie
17 - Wallace

I know you rate Waterhouse PP but really, he can only play in one position...

The Tank

Bench
parra_panther said:
What I'd like to see:

8 - Cross
9 - Priddis
10 - Clinton
11 - Waterhouse
12 - T. Puletua
13 - Rodney

14 - Waterhouse
15 - Swain / Norrie
17 - Wallace

no Pritchard at all? :oops:

Big Mick

Referee
8. Clinton
9. Priddis
10. Norrie
11. Rodney
12. T.Puletua
13. Waterhouse

14. F.Puletua
15. Cross
16. Pritchard
17. Galea

Caged Panther

First Grade
Big Mick © said:
8. Clinton
9. Priddis
10. Norrie
11. Rodney
12. T.Puletua
13. Waterhouse

14. F.Puletua
15. Cross
16. Pritchard
17. Galea

I like the look of that although you could probably swap swain for galea without there really being too much difference.

Munky

Coach
Is anyone else worried about Pritchards defence?

He hits like a truck but is a shirt grabber on the smaller guys and his lateral movement is non-existant. His marker defence his aweful and he doesn't move into positition quick enough, easily the worst in the team after Crossman.

BTW - I love Frank but since the Souths game he has been far to inconsistent especially compared to Rodney who is rock solid. I have been worried about his defence for some time and it is really noticable since the rest of the guys put the effort in to improve their marker defence.

*Sandy*

First Grade
lainey said:
I know you rate Waterhouse PP but really, he can only play in one position...

I rate the House too and I would play him twice or even thrice!! :lol:

He's a machine. :D

*Sandy*

First Grade
On Pritchard, i think he went a little quiet since his last injury. He'll be better for it with the off season training. I would want both to be signed for sure. KP and I have raved about Rodney for a couple of years now - we thinks he has the goods and he aint no KIWI! :D

Panthers_God

Juniors
Munky said:
Is anyone else worried about Pritchards defence?

He hits like a truck but is a shirt grabber on the smaller guys and his lateral movement is non-existant. His marker defence his aweful and he doesn't move into positition quick enough, easily the worst in the team after Crossman.

BTW - I love Frank but since the Souths game he has been far to inconsistent especially compared to Rodney who is rock solid. I have been worried about his defence for some time and it is really noticable since the rest of the guys put the effort in to improve their marker defence.

He defence is sub-par. I've always thought this to be true. Too much of a jersey grabber.

Munky

Coach
I watched the match highlights on NRL.com and Fittler gave a huge wrap to Rodney.

We've got to sign him up now or early next year, a repeat of this years debacle would be devastating.

King Panther

Juniors
CUA Stadium sounds better than Credit Union Australia stadium, which is apparently the new name of penrith stadium.

Latest posts