What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rookie Of the year

parrachilean31

Juniors
Who thought that daniel mortimer deserved the rookie of the year award. Very confused how jamal idris won:?:?:?:?. Over last couple of he was out an out the best rookie .... What are your thoughts Parra fans....

Gronk

Staff member
Obviously he has the ladies voting for him.

0,5001,6591297,00.jpg

Bazal

Post Whore
It was a disgrace tbh...Mortimer, Dugan, Locke, Gordon and a few others all deserved it over bitchtits

Dugan for mine.
Idris was also stood down by his club during the season for a fight in a club car park.
He did play a lot of the season but really does this send out the right message?

The Colonel

Immortal
I'm happy that it went elsewhere to be honest. As deserving as Dugan and Morts would have been it is one less thing for them to live up to. Whoever has won the award over recent years has had intense media scrutiny placed on them particularly when they have done something even slightly wrong. One less thing for Morts to have to live up to.....

84 Baby

Referee
I'm happy that it went elsewhere to be honest. As deserving as Dugan and Morts would have been it is one less thing for them to live up to. Whoever has won the award over recent years has had intense media scrutiny placed on them particularly when they have done something even slightly wrong. One less thing for Morts to have to live up to.....
Yeah, but sometimes they go onto win the Dally M

The Colonel

Immortal
Yeah, but sometimes they go onto win the Dally M

And cop it from all and sundry on your way there after a not so decent year in 2008. Mind you, Johns and now Hayne are the only recent ROTY that have gone on to win the Dally M. Certainly don't need to be the ROTY to get it.

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
Got to agree with you Colonel, I would rather see someone else pick it up and not have Morts cope all the pressure to be the next big thing.

hindy111

Post Whore
Um idirs is on the cusp of origin-Perosnaly i rate him higher than his mate morris.
I would of given to idris over the rest.He has the goods

The Colonel

Immortal
Got to agree with you Colonel, I would rather see someone else pick it up and not have Morts cope all the pressure to be the next big thing.

He will have to cope with that anyway. His surname and the fact he is likely to fill the seven jersey for the Eels at some stage will see to that. He doesn't need anymore labels. I'm reasonably sure he can cope with them anyway but one less won't hurt.

Bazal

Post Whore
Um idirs is on the cusp of origin-Perosnaly i rate him higher than his mate morris.
I would of given to idris over the rest.He has the goods

Lol...Idris is average. He's a pre-injury Ben Smith, but instead of a good defender he's a larger than average speed bump

yy_cheng

Coach
baz but he is one large speed bump.

If he was lying on the ground, people would trip over his boobs

Latest posts