What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rookie Of the year

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Fat tits only got it because he has cool hair and nice C cups, Dugan and Morts we're miles better.

In the Dally M points voting

Dugan - 12
Morts - 7
Croker -5
Jugs - 1

What a joke, it cetainly was a Bullcheats wankfest last night.

Suitman

Post Whore
Fat tits only got it because he has cool hair and nice C cups, Dugan and Morts we're miles better.

In the Dally M points voting

Dugan - 12
Morts - 7
Croker -5
Jugs - 1

What a joke, it cetainly was a Bullcheats wankfest last night.

WTF????

Suity

Bazal

Post Whore
The separate votes for Rookie and Positional awards is yet another reason the Dally M's are a farce tbh...Dugan and Mortimer smashed Idris in the best player poll, but Idris was ROTY? Farah polled a lot higher than Ennis but Ennis was Hooker of the Year? It's such a farcical set up

scottyeel

Bench
Idris was pretty good early on in the year and Dugan has been great since he came into grade as has Morts, so either of them is probably worthy.

Raudonikis

Juniors
The separate votes for Rookie and Positional awards is yet another reason the Dally M's are a farce tbh...Dugan and Mortimer smashed Idris in the best player poll, but Idris was ROTY? Farah polled a lot higher than Ennis but Ennis was Hooker of the Year? It's such a farcical set up

I agree

Seriously, I love South Park....

token.jpg

Parra Guru

Coach
It's only cause he's big and plays in the centres... didn't some goose compare him to Folau earlier this year??

I would have thought Dugan would have won it.