What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rooster bias in the packer owned media

Farquhar

Juniors
How much longer are tv viewers going to have to sit back and listen to the ugliest pig headed man alive, roosters "coaching director" (should read puppet master), Phil Gould try and tell us how hard done by the roosters are in the media. in his latest rant he is trying to tell us that clinton schifcofske "dived" into a spear tackle...... of course he did, that's what you do when you look like you're going to be tackled, dive head first into the turf.......please!!!!!
And none of the little channel 9 lackeys have the nuts to disagree cause they're paid by packer.
I'd also like to know how the roosters are under the salary cap, although, i know they're struggling with the high cost of living out there in silvertailville, those poor buggers really do need concessions......my arse .

LONG LIVE THE ROOSTERS...THE MODERN DAY MANLY

:blahb: :blahb: :blahb:

Salary cap allegations again :evil: :evil:

get the hell over it change the record im bored with these posts

talk footy and leave the salarycap questions to Schubert and Gallop

m0j0

Bench
Leo Nay said:
BUT U GUYS DO........CHEAT THE CAP.

I suppose you're in posession of the all important evidence that proves your theory. Group speculation does not make it truth. I know a number of people that think you're a raving homosexual who gives blowjobs for $5 in the men's toilets at the local train station, but that doesn't necessarily mean you do...does it? :shock:

Latest posts