What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rooster coach sacked

stevie013

Juniors
just heard on 2gb that ricky stuart has been sacked by the club affective at season end , replacement not yet named.

Bundy

Juniors
Geez that was quick!
It was only announced this morning that Polites was gonna review all staff.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Was never going to survive the season coming 2nd last. Should make for some good forum wars now.
But what do dikwads like Slayer & Bongo Say. Because Stuart will be in the sights of the Sharks big time.

Bundy

Juniors
Guess thats what happens when you have a businessman with a vested interest in your Club. We need a benefactor!

Generalzod

Immortal
stevie013 said:
just heard on 2gb that ricky stuart has been sacked by the club affective at season end , replacement not yet named.

Daniel Anderson...will coach the Roosters next year...
Pity our mob can't do the same.
The door is open for you Ricky......

MightySharks

Bench
Noody and Stuart don't get on, remember soo? While ever Kimmorley is here I don't think Stuart will be coach.

Sharkie73

Bench
MightySharks said:
Noody and Stuart don't get on, remember soo? While ever Kimmorley is here I don't think Stuart will be coach.
There could be a method in there madness MS!!!!!!!!

zeppelin

Juniors
The difference between the roosters and sharks?? The roosters board run the club like a business and made an apppropriate business decision.

Shame the sharks board wont have the balls to do the same, especially if Raper breaks a club record that has stood for forty years.

sharkadelic

Juniors
I knew Stuart would get sacked. The management trotted out the old chestnut of having the full support of the board.

Not sure I want him either. Witbh the cattle he has at his disposal, 2nd last even with Finch is pretty poor.

PJ

First Grade
I'd like Wait to be the overseer responsible for the junior development.

BULLSHARK

Juniors
Wait for it Johnny Lang will take over for Stuart at the Roosters Kimmorley to the Tigers and Seymour to the Sharks, Lets see how close it becomes ??

shark_fin_soup

Juniors
stuart is not a good coach. he had brad fittler in his team. the last two years without fittler has been dreadful. his stint as origin coach was saved by joey johns.

stuart has lost his marbles, i mustve seen 10 different haves combo this year and about 10 different players in the hooking and centre positions for the roosters. if you thought raper had no clue, well in my opinion, sticky stuart is the next worst thing

would not go near him. he is finished

sharkmachine07

Juniors
Ricky be ok but he cracks a sh*t to often imagine him at our club he would have a heart attack. Lang would love to have back has alot of potential. raper piss off and don't come back ever.