What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rooster coach sacked

spider

Coach
veryhappyshark said:
its a no from me too

ricky's days as a good coach are over, im thinking john land or daniel andersson from st helen's - did you mean Landis - the movie producer?

heard anderson is prob going to roosters unless we can bag him firstWell that's an insightful assumption. You should be doing your homework rather than playing on here boy.

samshark

Juniors
lovethesharks said:
This comment will cop some but I would sign Brian Smith for2 yrs to implement the strong junior programs that The Eels and Saints had. Or take Jason Taylor.

Have you forgotten Brian Smith is coaching Newcastle next year and Taylor is with Souths.
Next

McLovin

Staff member
I hope he signs with us. He's the difference between picking up a SOO calibre player and a PL calibre player...

imasharkie

Coach
take the lead of the Rorters who have stated they won't accept consistent defeat and our board will align themselves with that thinking to not appear inferior.

If only they would take up the challenge Since73.