What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters 5 Classic Matches Pack...

I have the Panasonic Cup Final of 84 at home here on DVD. About to be given the 78 AMCO Cup Final as well. Ah I miss the midweek cup.

H.H

Juniors
Cheers wasn't sure I knew it was one or the other as I was still a Kogarah Marist lad. :)

Yeah I remember it well as I went along to the game. Was a cracker against the eventual MP's.

The week earlier we lost to Balmain (who finished 2nd in the MP that year) 7-6 in another great game. We were desperately unlucky not to win that one.

Yeah I remember it well as I went along to the game. Was a cracker against the eventual MP's.

The week earlier we lost to Balmain (who finished 2nd in the MP that year) 7-6 in another great game. We were desperately unlucky not to win that one.

Yeah that was the Sports Ground on the Saturday. We scored the only try. Conlon kicked em home.