What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters attempting to off load finch

drake

First Grade
I reckon Finch is right to question Stuart's insane training regimen. I personally believe half of the Rooster's problems can be attributed to burn out. Look at Mini, the bloke hasn't had a decent break for years.
No wonder he got smashexxed at church or whatever it's called in England.
Fitzgoobin is the same.
Ricky still hasn't grasped that the success was due to Fittler, not Stuart.

Scott

Bench
I heard Stuart is looking at Covell to play halfback next year. He feels he will take the Roosters back to where they belong!

Remember a few months ago when the Roosters come out and rubbished rumours NO ONE had heard of that they wanted rid of Finch.

The writing was on the wall. :D

innsaneink

Referee
OVP said:
The FOFF MUST stay strong and unite until this cancer is driven from our club. WE WILL PREVAIL !! Sing it baby :) Woohoo this is the best news i've heard since our Grand Final win in 2002 woohoo

LOL...sucko...looks like hes goin nowhere:)

OVP

Coach
innsaneink said:
LOL...sucko...looks like hes goin nowhere:)

If you believe that you're kidding. Once a player has been endorsed its bye bye time. Failing that we cant release him, he'll look better in a jets jersey

finchyfootycard.jpg

Chook

First Grade
The FoFF is all powerful.
The FoFF is acknowledged on the Roosters offical web site.
The FoFF is working.

LONG LIVE THE FOFF!!!!!!!!!!

Chook.

innsaneink

Referee
Chook said:
The FoFF is all powerful.
The FoFF is acknowledged on the Roosters offical web site.
The FoFF is working.

LONG LIVE THE FOFF!!!!!!!!!!

Chook.

Link?

If you believe that you're kidding. Once a player has been endorsed its bye bye time. Failing that we cant release him, he'll look better in a jets jersey

Believe it?

I said its how it looks, and its how it looks...for now.

We'll see shant we.:lol:

OVP

Coach
http://www.sydneyroosters.com.au/latestnews.php?ArticleID=1539

Versatile hooker Craig Wing also performed strongly in the halves when required in 2005 and has achieved something many critics and fans believe Finch cannot – winning a premiership with a number seven jumper on his back.

Some Roosters fans have even gone to the extent of forming an ill-named “foundation” – petitioning the club to axe the popular Finch.

“I’ve had a love-hate relationship with our fans ever since I got here,” Finch said.

“I didn’t get any complaints in 2004.

“But I know there’s only one way to silence them.

“I’m sure with a good off-season, everyone here can lift and we’ll be back as a force next year.”

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol:

Finch has had a love hate relationship with fans in every team he has played in... namely we love to hate him every moment of every day

FOFF - greatest foundation in the history of foundations... the "Finch is a scum bag" club formed by raiders fans around the world excluded :D

bluesbreaker

Bench
I love when these stolen talents blow up in peoples faces. Thanks for taking him away from Newcastle, Raiders and Roosters. We owe you :thumb

We'll have Topou and Jermaine Ale back though, please :(

skeepe

Immortal
bluesbreaker said:
I love when these stolen talents blow up in peoples faces. Thanks for taking him away from Newcastle, Raiders and Roosters. We owe you :thumb

We'll have Topou and Jermaine Ale back though, please :(

Hardly stolen from Newcastle... Daddy got a job in Canberra when little Finchy was only what, 16 or 17? Natural to move with the family at that point.

skeepe

Immortal
OVP said:
http://www.sydneyroosters.com.au/latestnews.php?ArticleID=1539

Versatile hooker Craig Wing also performed strongly in the halves when required in 2005 and has achieved something many critics and fans believe Finch cannot – winning a premiership with a number seven jumper on his back.

Some Roosters fans have even gone to the extent of forming an ill-named “foundation” – petitioning the club to axe the popular Finch.

“I’ve had a love-hate relationship with our fans ever since I got here,” Finch said.

“I didn’t get any complaints in 2004.

“But I know there’s only one way to silence them.

“I’m sure with a good off-season, everyone here can lift and we’ll be back as a force next year.”

Now where have I heard that before?

Call me crazy/deranged/outright stupid, but I actually feel sorry for Finch.

No matter how he has played, or the impressions of fans, no NRL player deserves to have this sort of speculation bandied around - similar to the Michael Monaghan farce and many before him (Wally at the Broncos for example)

The club has a lot to answer for. They may think they are being fair by trying to find him another club - buts thats worse - its only gonna lead to leaks and headlines such as this. If you're gonna sack a player, do it with a swift blade - short and sweet.

Bring back John Fifita said:
Call me crazy/deranged/outright stupid, but I actually feel sorry for Finch.

No matter how he has played, or the impressions of fans, no NRL player deserves to have this sort of speculation bandied around - similar to the Michael Monaghan farce and many before him (Wally at the Broncos for example)

The club has a lot to answer for. They may think they are being fair by trying to find him another club - buts thats worse - its only gonna lead to leaks and headlines such as this. If you're gonna sack a player, do it with a swift blade - short and sweet.

You are crazy/deranged/outright stupid! :D

;-)