What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters dilemma in 2019: Cordner, Crighton and Radley are the three best second rowers in the NRL

mxlegend99

Referee
Cordner is the biggest fall over the line merchant. Like a talentless Steve Menzies
But he runs great lines... not well enough to record a single linebreak all season. But hey who wants second rowers who can do that?

We just need plodders out there making ineffective tackles and running ineffective lines.

Screenshot_20180606-051546_Chrome.jpg

betcats

Referee
But he runs great lines... not well enough to record a single linebreak all season. But hey who wants second rowers who can do that?

We just need plodders out there making ineffective tackles and running ineffective lines.

View attachment 20633

Mate don't start talking stats form is irrelevant when it comes to Boyd, haven't you heard? Cordner has been anointed by the NSW selectors and will you just look at their record the last 12 years! its hard to argue with ;)

ek999

First Grade
Fergo?? I don't recall many saying they would have him picked this year. Personally I would have went Cotric instead of Turbo though

RE: Pearce, you will never convince me that he isn't the biggest scapegoat in the history of SOO. That's not to say I believe he should have been picked every time however although he was generally the in form NSW eligible half back at origin time.

2ictr_zps586d71ba.gif

mxlegend99

Referee
He said you'll never convince him.

It's not like the halfback has any say in the result. Yet the 2014 team won a series against the same sides Pearce failed. With Hodkindon at 7 ffs. Cordner played the only game of the series we lost too.

The fact is we were either as good or better without Pearce. Hell our only win last year... the only good period of 3 games we played was when Pearce went off injured and Maloney took over.