What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters game

evil_p091280

Juniors
Am I watching a different game, but didn't the roosters just chuck a 4m forward pass to score that first try????

evil_p091280

Juniors
Pearce grabs fien's arm and he drops it.
Knock on.

Jennings takes out his own player.
Penalty.

Refs can get f#%ked.

Lewish33

Juniors
Referreeing is riduculous. I suppose thats the way it runs with the top teams and against the bottom.

Lewish33

Juniors
Looked like Pearce just tackled Maloney, he may have been trying to get a penalty against the Dragons for a flop.

tumbidragon

First Grade
FMD!!! Do you think we can actually see, you know.. an ACTUAL f**king half next week Mr. Price???

Gazzaw

Juniors
18-0 we havent been that bad!! Weyman's best 18 min all yr. Real energy & Quinlan zip intp the backline, can he play 5/8. Fien is covering a massive load & going ok. Just need to grubber kick around & not through.
Patience & we might score.

Minh

First Grade
But Price wanted to be like a hero by selecting Stanley at 5/8 because he can see good signs, it's a work in progress that'll take time and hopefully if we won he can say I told you so. There's a ready made half just brought into the club Price probably forgotten his name too lol.

How good are the Young blokes going...?

Quinlan, Runciman Garvey ..... and they are displaying raw talent, not structured play.

how shit are the old guys going ? - Fien (sorry mate). They've targeted him to run at - that's clear, and smart.

speaks volumes

What...? please tell me Brett Kimorley has misquoted Steve Price's half time ...."you never know why might get some Points!!"

....what an Inspiration.

and Nathan Fien's bomb!! ....please, Steve Price, Change something in the halves!!!

Latest posts